Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Remote Sensing Satellites Market 2022-2028” under the Defence Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
Remote sensing is the process of detecting and monitoring the physical characteristics of an area by measuring its reflected and emitted radiation at a distance (typically from satellite or aircraft). The global Remote Sensing Satellites Market size is projected to grow by USD 4.7 billion from 2022 to 2028, registering a CAGR of 6.8 percent, according to the new report.
The report covers market size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, trends and strategies for global remote sensing satellites market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth. The report identifies top segments for opportunities and strategies based on market trends and leading competitors’ approaches. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the remote sensing satellites industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the application, end user, and region. The global market for remote sensing satellites can be segmented by application: earth observation (EO), mapping and navigation, meteorology. The EO segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global remote sensing satellites market. Remote sensing satellites market is further segmented by end user: commercial, defense. The defense segment held the largest revenue share in 2021. Based on region, the remote sensing satellites market is segmented into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW). Globally, North America made up the largest share of the remote sensing satellites market.
By application: earth observation (EO), mapping and navigation, meteorology
By end user: commercial, defense
By region: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global remote sensing satellites market with some of the key players being Airbus SE, Ball Aerospace & Technologies Corp. (Ball Corporation), Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (Esri), ImageSat International N.V. (ISI), Lockheed Martin Corporation, Maxar Technologies Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Planet Labs PBC, Satellite Imaging Corporation (SIC), Thales S.A., The Boeing Company, UrtheCast Corp., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global remote sensing satellites market.
- To classify and forecast the global remote sensing satellites market based on application, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global remote sensing satellites market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global remote sensing satellites market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global remote sensing satellites market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global remote sensing satellites market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]