Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Thermal Paper Market 2022-2028” under the Chemicals & Materials Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
Thermal paper is a special fine paper that is coated with a chemical that changes color when exposed to heat. It is used in thermal printers and particularly in inexpensive or lightweight devices such as adding machines, cash registers, and credit card terminals. Garnering a CAGR of 3.3% from 2022 to 2028, the global Thermal Paper Market is projected to reach a worth of USD 4,550 million by 2028-end.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends, and drivers in the global thermal paper market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate, and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the thermal paper industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the technology, application, and region. The global market for thermal paper can be segmented by technology: thermal transfer, and direct thermal.
The thermal paper market is further segmented by applications: POS, gaming and lottery, thermal labels and tags, and others. Globally, the POS segment made up the largest share of the thermal paper market.
Based on region, the thermal paper market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- thermal transfer
- direct thermal
- gaming and lottery
- thermal labels and tags
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report also provides a detailed analysis of several leading thermal paper market vendors that include Ahlstrom-Munksjo Oyj, Appvion, Inc., Gold Huasheng Paper Co., Ltd., Guangdong Guanhao High-tech Co., Ltd., Hansol Paper Co., Ltd., Henan Jianghe Paper Co., Ltd., Henan Nanbei Paper Co., Ltd., Henan Xianhe Special Pulp & Paper Co., Ltd., Hunan Henghan Paper Co., Ltd., Jiangsu Wampolet Hi-tech Co., Ltd., Koehler Paper SE, Lecta Group, Nakagawa Mfg. Co., Ltd., Nath Pulp & Paper Mills Ltd., Nippon Paper Industries Co., Ltd., Oji Paper Co., Ltd., Ricoh Company Ltd., Rotolificio Bergamasco S.r.l., Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Limited, Shanghai Hanhong Paper Co., Ltd., Sihl GmbH, Sonofax Sdn. Bhd., Tele-Paper (M) Sdn Bhd, UPM-Kymmene Oyj, Xiamen Anne Co., Ltd., among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global thermal paper market.
- To classify and forecast the global thermal paper market based on technology, application, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global thermal paper market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global thermal paper market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global thermal paper market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global thermal paper market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes the latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters, and Online Databases. Overall, comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]