Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Tonometer Market 2022-2028” under Life Sciences Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
A tonometry test measures the pressure inside the eye, which is called intraocular pressure (IOP). It is an important test in the evaluation of patients at risk from glaucoma, an eye disease that can cause blindness by damaging the nerve in the back of the eye. Damage to the optic nerve may be caused by a buildup of fluid that does not drain properly out of the eye. The global Tonometer Market is projected to rise by USD 110 million by 2028. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 5.3 percent during the forecast period.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends, and drivers in the global tonometer market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate, and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the tonometer industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, technology, end-user, and region. The global market for tonometers can be segmented by product: handheld tonometers, and desktop tonometers. The tonometer market is further segmented by technology: applanation tonometry, indentation tonometry, rebound tonometry, and others. Based on end-user, the tonometer market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, and others. On the basis of region, the tonometer market also can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Rest of the World (ROW).
- handheld tonometer
- desktop tonometer
- applanation tonometry
- indentation tonometry
- rebound tonometry
- diagnostic centers
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World (ROW)
The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the global tonometer market with some of the key players being Accutome Inc. (Halma plc), BiCOM Inc, bon Optic Vertriebsges. mbH, C.S.O. Costruzione Strumenti Oftalmici S.r.l., Canon Inc., Carl Zeiss AG, Essilor International S.A., Haag-Streit Holding AG (Metall Zug AG), Huvitz Co., Ltd., Icare Finland Oy (Revenio Group Corporation), Kowa American Corporation, Nidek Co., Ltd., OCULUS Optikgerate GmbH, Reichert, Inc., Rexxam Co., Ltd., Shanghai MediWorks Precision Instruments Co., Ltd., Suzhou 66 Vision-Tech Co., Ltd., Suzhou Kangjie Medical Inc Co., Ltd., Tianjin Suowei Electronic Technology Co., Ltd., Tomey Corporation, Topcon Corporation, Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems AG, among others.
*REQUEST FREE SAMPLE TO GET A COMPLETE LIST OF COMPANIES
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global tonometer market.
- To classify and forecast the global tonometer market based on product, technology, end user, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global tonometer market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global tonometer market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global tonometer market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global tonometer market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication is provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with a Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 15,00,000 reports and insights that includes the latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters, and Online Databases. Overall, comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]