Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Wireless Medical Device Connectivity: Global Markets” under the Services Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence, and Market reports.
In this report, wireless medical device connectivity has been segmented based on offering, wireless connectivity type, end user, application, and geography. The report provides an overview of the global Wireless Medical Device Connectivity Market and analyzes the market trends. It considers 2021 as the base year of 2021 and provides estimates for 2022 to 2027. Revenue forecasts from the period for segmentation based on the offering, wireless connectivity type, application, end-user, and geography have been estimated with values derived from manufacturers’ total revenues.
The report also includes a section on the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers, competitive landscape, and current trends for wireless medical device connectivity solutions. The report concludes with a detailed focus on the wireless medical device connectivity landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major players operating in the global wireless medical device connectivity market.
Medical device connectivity refers to maintaining connections between medical equipment. It eliminates the possibility of human error. Consequently, data can be transferred between devices more quickly and accurately. The scope of the study includes only wireless medical device connectivity solutions from the three available connectivity types: wired, wireless, and hybrid. These solutions are widely used for diseases that require continuous monitoring, including diabetic patients, cancer patients, asthmatics, etc.
- 49 data tables and 30 additional tables
- A comprehensive overview and up-to-date analysis of the global market for wireless medical connectivity technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic market revenue data for 2021, estimates for 2022, forecasts for 2023 and 2025, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for wireless medical connectivity in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on solutions offering, wireless connectivity type, application, end user, and region
- In-depth information (facts and figures) concerning major market dynamics, opportunities and challenges, technology advancements, value chain analysis, and competitive environment of the leading market players
- Coverage of the technological, economic, and business considerations of the global wireless medical connectivity market, with analyses and growth forecasts through 2027
- Highlights of the emerging technology trends, opportunities and gaps estimating the current and future demand for wireless medical connectivity solutions, and impact of COVID-19 on the progress of this market
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to or in conjunction with their proprietary technologies, product launches, M&A deals, and other market strategic advantages
- Descriptive company profiles of the industry leading players, including Baxter International Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Medtronic plc, GE Healthcare, Stryker Corp., and Koninklijke Philips N.V.
Browse our full report with Table of Content:
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]