The global dentures market accounted for 2.7 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.6 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.2%.
The report "Global Dentures Market, By Type (Full Denture, and Partial Denture), By Application (Repair Broken Teeth, Implanted Teeth, and Other), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global dentures market accounted for 2.7 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 4.6 billion by 2029 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.2%. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application and region.
• Depending upon type, the partial denture segment is projected to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period.
• Depending application, the repair broken teeth segment is projected to grow at highest CAGR over the forecast period.
• By region, Europe earned the most important dentures market share with revenue of USD 878.4 million in 2019. This is often attributed to the increasing prevalence of cavity and therefore the growing presence of the edentulous population. Additionally to the present, an increase within the expenditure on dental procedures and therefore the rising number of dentists also are contributing to the expansion of the regional market.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global dentures market includes Ivoclar Vivadent AG, GC Dental, Kulzer GmbH (Mitsui Chemicals, Inc.), Modern Dental Group Limited, COLTENE Group, Dentsply Sirona, SHOFU Dental GmbH, Global Dental Science, Zimmer Biomet, and VITA Zahnfabrik.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• In August 2019, Carbon and Dentsply inaugurated Lucitone Digital Print Denture material system and workflow. This collaborative effort aims at introducing the first dentures that were crafted by Carbon and digitally produced with the material by Dentsply Sirona.
• In February 2020, the inLab software 20.0 was launched by Dentsply Sirona. This software justified the customization of digital dentures which proved to be economically reasonable and laboratory oriented.
Rising Cases of oral health issues
The increasing incidence oral diseases such as gum disease and periodontitis are leading to tooth loss. Improper oral hygiene with gum disease increases the risk of preteen labor, diabetes, susceptibility to influenza and health conditions such as heart attacks and strokes. According to the Global Burden of Disease Study 2017 estimated that oral diseases affect close to 3.5 billion people worldwide, with caries of permanent teeth being the most common condition. Globally, it is estimated that 2.3 billion people suffer from caries of permanent teeth and more than 530 million children suffer from caries of primary teeth.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Dentures Market”, By Type (Full Denture, and Partial Denture), By Application (Repair Broken Teeth, Implanted Teeth, and Other), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
• Study Deliverables
• Study Assumptions
• Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
• Opportunity Map Analysis
• Market at Glance
• Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
• Competitive Landscape
• Heat Map Analysis
• Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]