The report "Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market, by Drug Class (Biologics and Biosimilar), by Product (Epoetin-Alfa, Epoetin-Beta, Darbepoetin-Alfa, and Others (Pegylated Erythropoietin and Carbamylated Erythropoietin)), by Application (Cancer, Hematology, Renal diseases, and Neurology), and Region - Global Forecast to 2029" The Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market accounted for US$ 11 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 25.9 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.9%. This is attributed to increasing prevalence of anemia, caner, chronic kidney disease, bone marrow dysfunction, and HIV, coupled with rising incidences of deficiency of iron, vitamin B12, and folic acid due to desk-bound lifestyle.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market accounted for US$ 11 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 25.9 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.9%.The market report has been segmented on the basis of drug class, product, application, and region.
• By drug class, the global erythropoietin drugs market is segmented into biologics and biosimilar.
• By product, the global erythropoietin drugs market is bifurcated into epoetin-alfa, epoetin-beta, darbepoetin-alfa, and others. Others product sub-segment is classified into pegylated erythropoietin and carbamylated erythropoietin.
• By application, the global erythropoietin drugs market is segmented into cancer, hematology, renal diseases, and neurology.
• By region, North America erythropoietin drugs market is accounted for major revenue share of the global erythropoietin drugs market and is further anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period, owing to patent expiration of biologics and various players have entered the market in countries of the region. Europe erythropoietin drugs market is accounted for significant market share in the global erythropoietin drugs market in 2019.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on "Global Erythropoietin Drugs Market, by Drug Class (Biologics and Biosimilar), by Product (Epoetin-Alfa, Epoetin-Beta, Darbepoetin-Alfa, and Others (Pegylated Erythropoietin and Carbamylated Erythropoietin)), by Application (Cancer, Hematology, Renal diseases, and Neurology), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)- forecast till 2029
• On May 2018, Pfizer Inc. announced that United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) approved “RETACRIT” (epoetin alfa-epbx) a biosimilar to Epogen and Procrit (epoetin alfa).
• In December 2018, Celltrion, Inc and Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd announced that U.S.FDA had approved of HERZUMA (trastuzumab-pkrb). It is a biosimilar to herceptin for the treatment of her2-overexpressing breast cancer for certain indications.
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global erythropoietin drugs market includes Johnson & Johnson, Celltrion, Inc., Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Amgen, Inc, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., LG Life Sciences Ltd., Biocon Limited, Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, and Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]