The Global Medication Adherence Market accounted for US$ 2829.17 Million 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 9597.62 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.1%. Medication adherence refers to whether or not patients take their medications as directed (e.g., twice daily) and whether or not they continue to take them after they have been prescribed. Adherence is defined as the patient's "active, voluntary, and collaborative involvement in a mutually acceptable course of behavior to obtain a therapeutic result." This idea implies that the patient has a choice and that both the patient and the physician agree on the treatment goals and medical regimen. Medication adherence hardware and software aid medical professionals in ensuring that patients take their medications as prescribed, minimizing the risk of disease progression and mortality while also cutting healthcare costs.
The report "Global Medication Adherence Market, By Type (Hardware centric and Software centric), By Medication (Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Oncology, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestine and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030”
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Medication Adherence Market accounted for US$ 2829.17 Million 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 9597.62 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.1%. The Global Medication Adherence Market is segmented based on the type, medication and region.
• By Type, the Global Medication Adherence Market is segmented into Hardware centric and Software centric.
• By Medication, the market is segmented in Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Oncology, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestine and Others.
• By Region, the Global Medication Adherence Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to dominate the medication adherence market in the upcoming forecast era.
The key players operating in the global Medication Adherence market includes Qualcomm Incorporated, SMRxT Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Cardinal Health Inc., DrFirst .com Inc., Adhere Tech Inc., Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Omnicell Inc., McKesson Corporation and Others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• In 2019, Caredose, a medical technology startup, launched a mobile application, which helps patients adhere to their medications. The app will have all the information about the patient including the name of the medicine and dosage. It sends reminders to patients about the dosage and time of consuming the medicines. It also records the response from patients whether they are taking their dose correctly or not.
• In 2016, Bayer AG and NUS Enterprise, the entrepreneurial division of the National University of Singapore (NUS), collaboratively launched the Grants4App program — a web-based crowdsourcing initiative. It calls for innovative health tech solutions in Singapore and across APAC to improve the adherence to prescribed drugs by the elderly population suffering from chronic diseases.
Increasing demand for personalized healthcare technologies is expected to drive growth in the medication adherence market over the forecast period. Personalized health care takes into account a patient's genetic and biological profile before deciding on treatment options and drugs. Wearable devices and DNA sequencing are two ways in personalized health care technology that help doctors diagnose diseases earlier and recommend therapies to reduce disease severity. As individuals and healthcare providers forsake the one-size-fits-all approach to common medical conditions, it's becoming increasingly vital. Privacy issues associated with medication adherence systems are expected to stymie market expansion during the forecast period. Medication adherence systems monitor how frequently patients take their medications.
Global Medication Adherence Market, Global Medication Adherence Market, By Type (Hardware centric and Software centric), By Medication (Diabetes, Cardiovascular, Oncology, Central Nervous System, Gastrointestine and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Market Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2030
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning.
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
• Study Deliverables
• Study Assumptions
• Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
• Opportunity Map Analysis
• Market at Glance
• Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
• Competitive Landscape
• Heat Map Analysis
• Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]