The report "Global Microbiome Sequencing Services Market, By Technology (Sequencing by Ligation (SBL), Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS), Short Gun Sequencing, Targeted Gene Sequencing, RNA Sequencing, and Other Technologies), By Application (Gastrointestinal Diseases, Infectious Diseases, CNS Diseases, Oncology, and Others), By End- User(Research and Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, and Other End Users), and Region - Global Forecast to 2030" Global microbiome sequencing services market is projected to grow from US $665.49Mn in 2018 to US$ XX billion by 2030. The huge investment in microbiome research by the industries is the major driving factor for the growth of the global market. Additionally, the increase in the demand for the next gene sequencing services which is another propelling factor for the growth of the target market. Also, the reduction in the cost of the next gene sequencing fuels the growth of the global market. Moreover, the surge in the genomic research and widening application area of the microbiome sequencing which is the boosting factor for the growth of the target market.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global microbiome sequencing services market accounted for the US $665.49Mn in 2018 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 19.5% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented based on treatment type and region.
• By technology, the global microbiome sequencing services market is dominated by the sequencing by synthesis due to more demand and less expensive technique.
• By application, the target market is dominated by the gastrointestinal diseases due to increasing rate of the diseases.
• By the end-user, the pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies due to an increase in the focus towards the microbiome research.
• By region, Europe is projected to lead the global microbiome sequencing services market and is expected to remain dominant during the forecast period, due rise in diseases such as CNS diseases and oncology.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on " By Technology (Sequencing by Ligation (SBL), Sequencing by Synthesis (SBS), Short Gun Sequencing, Targeted Gene Sequencing, RNA Sequencing, and Other Technologies), By Application (Gastrointestinal Diseases, Infectious Diseases, CNS Diseases, Oncology, and Others), By End- User (Research and Academic Institutes, Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies, and Other End Users), and by Region – global forecast till 2030
• In 2018, Jennewein Biotechnologie launched its clinical study, to investigate the development of the infant microbiome, the impact of breastfeeding, and human milk oligosaccharides (HMOs)
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global microbiome sequencing services market includes Baseclear BV, Clinical Microbiomics A/S, Merieux Nutrisciences, Jennewein Biotechnologie, Microbiome Insights Inc., Microbiome Therapeutics LLC, MR DNA, Second Genome, Ubiome Inc., and Zymo Research Corp.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions. Development Company that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]