This week sees the release of the Kebos Lowlands expansion to the continent of Zeah!The Kebos Lowlands have finally come to Zeah: head to the far west of 07 runescape gold Kourend to try your hand at Aerial Fishing, receive a task set by the new Slayer Master, Konar quo Maten, and gain entry to the Farming Guild! Find a detailed guide on what to expect from the new content below, along with a map showing the various ways to get around Kebos From RSorder News. Before we delve in, a special thanks goes out to Mod Ian and Mod Surma for producing 18 amazing tracks to enjoy while exploring the Kebos Lowlands - more than any to ever accompany a previous update!
Are you ready for summer this year?Here comes RSorder Pre-Summer 50% off Sale:Totally 300M OSRS gold &1750M RS3 gold is waitting for you at 03:00 am GMT on May 24!
Getting around Kebos
For those of you who haven't yet travelled to Zeah, you can do so by speaking to Veos (below) at the Port Sarim docks. He will take you to the Kingdom of Kourend which is made of five Houses on the continent of Zeah. After arriving in Kourend on his ship, you will find yourself in the Piscarilius house, on the Eastern side of Zeah. The Kebos Lowlands can be found on the far western side.
Below is a map to help you find your way around the new areas, with a list of teleport and transportation locations and their requirements.
1. The Farming Guild (entrance) - Farming Skillcape or Skills Necklace
2. The Farming Guild (inside) - Spirit Tree (85 Farming)
3. Fairy Ring - Start Fairytale Part II
4. Mount Karuulm (Konar quo Maten) - Kourend Diary Blessing (Hard = 3 per day, Elite = Unlimited)
5. Battlefront Teleport - the Arceuus Spellbook (60% Arceuus Favour 23 Magic)
6. Lovakengj A - Xeric's Talisman (5% Shayzien favour)
7. Kharedst's Memoirs - Forsaken Tower Quest
8. Kourend Castle A - Xeric's Talisman (Architectural Alliance)
9. Kourend Castle B - Kourend Castle Teleport (Transportation Incantations)
10. Shayzien Cemetary - Kharedst's Memoirs (Tale of the Righteous Quest)
11. Fairy Ring - Start Fairytale Part II
12. Lake Molch - each dock allows transport to the others
13. Mount Quidamortem - Xeric's Talisman (Ancient Tablet)
Say a player wished to see Konar to receive a Slayer task but hadn't done the Kourend achievement Diary or started Fairytale Part II, the best route would to teleport to the Farming Guild via a Skills neckalace and run North East. Once at Mount Karuulm, they could climb up using the Agility shortcuts to reach Konar. Alternatively, players on the Arceeus spellbook could cast the Battlefront Teleport and run north west.
Players looking to do a spot of Aerial Fishing may use the Fairy Ring south of the Lizardman Canyon or Kharedst's Memoirs then run west to catch a boat to the centre of Lake Molch.
The Farming Guild
The land deep within the Kebos Lowlands is home to soil more fertile than anywhere else on Gielinor. Land this fertile is highly appealing to members of Hosidius house, even with the threat of the Lizardmen. Following an agreement between Lord Hosidius and Lord Shayzien, a detachment of Shayzien soldiers has been assigned to protect the area. This has allowed Hosidius house to build and maintain a guild where farmers can experiment and master their craft.
Are you ready for summer this year?Here comes RSorder Pre-Summer 50% off Sale:Totally 300M OSRS gold &1750M RS3 gold is waitting for you at 03:00 am GMT on May 24!More Details onhttp://www.rsorder.com/!
Long-Term Discount Code:7% off code SYTHE to buy 07 RS Gold&8% off Code NZP8 to buy 2007 RS Nightmare Zone Reward Points &10% off Code OSRSA10 to buy OSRS Accounts Anytime!