A Brief Overview of the Program
During the first three months of the program, the intensive study takes place, followed by on-the-job training and paid internships. Online classes are held during the weekday.
The IDWM program content is strongly focused on Investments, Portfolio Management, and Wealth Management, making students job-ready for work in Banks, Brokerage Houses, Mutual Funds, Investment Agencies, Investment Advisory, Financial Advisors, etc. Designed exclusively in collaboration with Bajaj Capital Ltd, India's most renowned wealth management company.
We designed the program to provide opportunities for young graduates who wish to pursue careers in Wealth Management. This program aims to take the traditional classroom-teaching methods and apply them to the world of Personal Finance & Investments, bringing together academics, self-development, professional development, and real work experiences into one comprehensive learning experience.
Through this program, students will be prepared to work in a number of areas related to Wealth Management. Efforts are being made to develop professionals who are ready to work and have the relevant knowledge to meet the demands of the current market.
You should consider the program if you are interested in:
Graduates & Undergrads
Those who have finished their graduation this year or just completed it and wish to begin a career. Yet you know that your college education has not equipped you with the knowledge, skills, and expertise necessary to succeed in the professional world. IDWM can help!
Master's degrees & MBAs
Still, struggling with your career after completing your MBA? Clearly, the general knowledge is not going to help. In just six months, IDWM helps you fill that gap and kickstart your career. An International Certification from FPSB USA adds even more value!
Scope of the career
• We guarantee 100% placement.
• Once you have been accepted into the course, you will receive your Job Placement Offer Letter.
• Fees will be refunded no questions asked.
The Integrated Diploma in Wealth Management Course will enable you to begin your career in the shortest possible time after graduation, whether you are a GRADUATE or a POSTGRADUATE.
We set you a mile ahead of any other postgraduates or MBAs with our super-rich knowledge, paid internships, and multiple international & national certifications. Wealth Managers, Portfolio Managers, Investment Advisors, Bankers, Investment Managers, and Investment Planners start their careers in BFSI with some of the top financial companies.
Six months is the total duration of the program:
• ICOFP offers 3 months of live instructor-led classes. Online classes would be held 4 days a week for a period of 3 months (12 weeks).
• 3 months of OJT/Internship with Bajaj Capital, a stipend of Rs. 10000/- per month during the internship.
• The successful candidates will be absorbed by Bajaj Capital into the Wealth Management and Distribution verticals with a consolidated annual salary of Rs. 3 lacs plus a bonus and performance-linked incentives.
Duration of the course: The course lasts 6 months (3 months of study + 3 months of paid internship). The course offers a Job Guarantee on day 1 of the program, so admission is highly competitive.
Admissions & Eligibility
Admission Procedure: Graduates and postgraduates will become professionals with high potential for success in the financial services industry through our programs.
A Bachelor's Degree is required, although students in their last year of graduate school might be eligible. No restrictions on subjects or streams.
• Application: ICoFP Prospectus & Application Form, which can be obtained by making a one-time payment of Rs. 1000/- as registration fees.
• Apply online here: https://icofponline.com/easypayonline.aspx (you will need to pay by credit card/debit card).