Strawberry cake is ideal for any occasion and is perfect for everyone. To get desired colour, we recommend using food colour from Ajanta Food Products, which is one of the leading food colour manufacturers in India. It enhances the overall appearance of any food items without affecting their texture, taste, or aroma. The food colour is available in both liquid and powdered form. In this post, we will briefly discuss how to make delicious strawberry cake at your home.
• 285g cake flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder from Ajanta Food Products
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda from Ajanta Food Products
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 170g butter from Amul
• 350g granulated sugar
• 5 large eggs
• 75g sour cream
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products
• 120ml whole milk from Amul
• 1/2 cup reduced strawberry puree
• Pinch of food colour from Ajanta Food Products
Check out https://bit.ly/3KXA7vy to buy baking combo from Ajanta Food Products. This combo contains Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder, Custard Powder, Vanilla essence.
Make delicious cake by trying out flipkart to buy Ajanta 2 Cocoa Powder (50g each) 2 Drinking Chocolate (100g each) Pack of 4 Combo (300g).
Click https://bit.ly/3Ilv8Dh to visit flipkart and buy Ajanta Combo of Baking Powder 100gm, Cocoa Powder 50gm, Custard Powder 100gm, Vanilla Flavor 20gm Combo (100 gm, 50 gm, 100 gm, 20 gm).
All the products are ISI mark and are made from high quality ingredients. This combo is perfect for making any cake. All these products are FSSAI approved and with ISI marked to ensure high standards of quality.
• First of all, we recommend making the reduced strawberry puree and allow it to cool completely.
• You should preheat the oven to 177 degree centigrade.
• You should grease and lightly flour two 9 inch cake pans.
• You should whisk the cake flour, baking powder from Ajanta Food Products, baking soda from Ajanta Food Products, and salt together.
• You should set it aside.
• You should beat the butter and sugar together on high speed until smooth and creamed.
• You should scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with spatula as needed.
• Beat in the egg whites on high speed until combined.
• Beat in sour cream and vanilla extract from Ajanta Food Products.
• Add the dry ingredients until just incorporated.
• Slowly pour in the milk until combined.
• Whisk in ½ cup of reduced strawberry puree.
• The batter will be slightly thick.
• Stir in food colour from Ajanta Food Products.
• You should pour batter evenly into cake pans.
• You should bake for around 30 minutes.
One of the professionals associated with Ajanta Food Products said, “To test for doneness, you should insert a toothpick into the center of the cake. It is done if it comes out clean”.
Assembly and frosting
• Place 1 cake layer on your cake stand or serving plate.
• Evenly cover the top with frosting.
• Top with 2nd layer and spread the remaining frosting all over the top and sides.
• Serve and enjoy
About the company
Counted ad first among the best food colour suppliers in India, Ajanta Food Products offers the best quality of food colour to add visual appeal to any food items without affecting their texture, aroma or taste.