The “Worldwide Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Market report categories the global market by Applications, End User, System Types and Geography” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global market with the market share analysis and revenues of various sub segments.
Worldwide Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) is a surveillance system which is used to capture the image of vehicles and recognizes its license number. ANPR systems comprises of processors with optical character recognition (OCR), high-speed cameras with IR filters, user interface, application software and alert ability to inform operators in condition of a match. ANPR systems can be used with prevailing traffic cameras or as a standalone device or closed-circuit televisions. ANPR systems are used to detect and prevent crimes by the Police forces worldwide. Also, ANPR is used for observing traffic activities such as speed enforcement and traffic signal adherence and in detection of vehicles that are stolen. Depending on the design of the number plates, the ANPR technology differs from place to place.
Get Complete Report @ http://theinsightpartners.com/reports/automatic-number-plate-recognition-anpr-market
ANPR systems are extensively used in detection and prevention of crimes, access control and traffic enforcement. Governments are taking various initiatives to safeguard public sector by incorporating new technologies which is acting as a key driving factor for growth in the global ANPR market. Many vendors are introducing cloud based APRN systems, which provide users ease of maintenance and deployability. There is a rise in the users of ANPR systems such as apartments, gated communities and hotels. The non-uniformity in the design of the number plates across different geographical regions acts as a restraint in the growth for the global ANPR market.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000124
Europe is expected to dominate the global market for ANPR in terms of revenue. While high growth in demand is expected to rise in APAC region in both government as well as commercial sector. The demand for the global ANPR market is expected to grow in the coming years with increase in installation of vehicle parking application. The manufactures are expected to enhance their operations in developing economies in the forecasted period,
Segmentations Covered in the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Market
• Applications : Vehicle Parking, Traffic Management, Security & Surveillance
• System Types : Mobile, Portable ANPR, Fixed ANPR
• End-User : Government, Commercial
• Geographical Analysis: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), South America (SAM)
Some of the leading players in Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) Market Report
• PIPS Technology Ltd.
• Siemens AG
• COBAN Technologies
• ARH Inc.
• CA Traffic Limited
• Vysionics Intelligent Traffic Solutions Ltd.
• Quercus Technologies
• Q-Free ASA
• ELSAG North America LLC
• Bosch Security Systems
• NDI Recognition Systems Ltd.
• Genetec Inc.
Access Full Report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPTE100000124
Reason to buy
• Highlights widely used product offerings thereby allowing organizations to gain revenues by focusing majorly on select products
• The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long term strategies
• Get reliable information about the strategies manufacturers in this market use to drive revenue
• Gain insights into the competitive landscape, to strengthen market competitiveness and positioning
• Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
• Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
• Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as the those hindering it
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
• Examine the current and future impact of the five forces namely: bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutes, threat of new entrants and degree of competition
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000124
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.
Email: [email protected]