Global Infection Control Market accounted for US$ 23.59 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 83.65 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.6%. Infection control is a practical sub-discipline of epidemiology concerned with preventing healthcare-associated infection. Infection prevention and control is critical in hospitals and clinics because it prevents the spread of illnesses in these environments. Infection control refers to policies and practices used in hospitals and other healthcare settings to control and minimize the spread of illnesses with the goal of lowering infection rates. Infection control programmes were created with the primary goal of focusing on HAI surveillance and combining basic epidemiological knowledge to identify HAI risk factors.
The report "Global Infection Control Market, By Type (Disinfectors, Sterilization, Equipment, Consumable & Accessories, and Services), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies, and Medical Device Companies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Infection Control Market accounted for US$ 23.59 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 83.65 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 13.6%. Global Infection Control market is segmented into type, end-user and region.
• Based on Type, the Global Infection Control Market is segmented into Disinfectors, Sterilization, Equipment, Consumable & Accessories, and Services.
• Based on End-user, the Global Infection Control Market is segmented into Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies, and Medical Device Companies.
• By Region, the Global Infection Control Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Infection Control Market:
The key players in the global Infection Control market includes Steris Corporation, Cantel Medical Corp, 3M Co, Getinge AB, Johnson & Johnson Services Inc., Danaher, Ecolab, WSP, Metall Zug AG, and Sterigenics International LLC.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• In December 2021, The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced that it has awarded $22 million to nearly 30 organizations around the world to fight antimicrobial resistance (AR) and other healthcare threats by forming two new networks: the Global Action in Healthcare Network (GAIHN) and the Global AR Laboratory and Response Network (Global AR Lab & Response Network).
• In November 2021, Abundant Hospice, based in Texas, recently established a new inpatient care facility that uses a cleaning robot to sterilise patient rooms and common areas. The hospice built the centre with staff and patient safety as a top focus when the epidemic hit the country last year.
The global infection control industry is predicted to develop in response to the rising frequency of hospital-acquired infections. Other factors expected to aid in the expansion of the global infection control market over the forecast period include greater awareness about various infections and higher hospital admissions as a result of the fast growing population. Furthermore, rising demand for non-disposable surgical equipment in hospitals as well as an increase in the number of surgical procedures are likely to propel the worldwide infection control market forward throughout the forecast period.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Infection Control Market, By Type (Disinfectors, Sterilization, Equipment, Consumable & Accessories, and Services), By End-User (Hospitals, Clinical Laboratories, Pharmaceutical Companies, and Medical Device Companies), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
1. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
o Market Dynamics
o DR Impact Analysis
o PEST Analysis
o Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
o Opportunity Orbit
o Market Investment Feasibility Index
o Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
o Market Estimation
o Top-Down Approach
Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
o Bottom-Up Approach
Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
o Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
o Research Assumptions
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]