Global Mainframe Market size was valued at USD 2364.01 million in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 3647.84 in 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%. Enormous enterprises utilise mainframes for mission-critical applications that demand large amounts of data processing. These systems are noted for having a lot of storage and processing power, as well as being extremely reliable and secure. The increased strain on businesses to manage a bigger volume and variety of transactions as a result of the continuous trend of digitization and mobility are the main drivers driving the mainframe market growth. The mainframe hardware and software solutions are suitable for increasing the number of transactions and data sets since they have the ability to allow a large number of users and applications to access the same data at the same time.
The report " Global Mainframe Market, By Type (Z systems, GS Series, and Others) and Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030’’
Key Market Insights from the report:
The Global Mainframe Market size was valued at USD 2364.01 million in 2020 and is expected to grow to USD 3647.84 in 2030 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.5%. The global mainframe market report segments the market on the basis of type, industry vertical, and region.
• Based on Type, Global Mainframe Market is segmented into Z systems, GS Series, and Others.
• Based on Industry Vertical, Global Mainframe Market is segmented into BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, and Others.
• By Region, the Global Mainframe Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Mainframe Market:
Key players in the global mainframe market are BMC Software, Inc., CA Technologies, Compuware Corporation, Dell EMC, Fujitsu Ltd., HCL Technologies Limited, Hewlett-Packard Enterprise Company, IBM Corporation, NEC Corporation and Unisys Corporation
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• In 2021, Wipro Limited, a prominent worldwide information technology, consulting, and business process services firm, is teaming with Amazon Web Services to develop the Legacy Migration and Modernization Lab (AWS). This lab, which is located at Wipro's AWS Launchpad in Parramatta, Australia, will allow enterprises in Australia and New Zealand (A/NZ) to see firsthand how tools and accelerators may assist optimise mainframe application capabilities for the cloud.
• In 2021, HCL Technologies (HCL) has announced the opening of its Amazon Web Services (AWS) Business Unit (AWS BU) to assist businesses around the world in accelerating their cloud transformation. AWS technical, solutions, and business teams will support this dedicated business unit within HCL.
The rise in pressure on various businesses to operate higher volumes of data and arrays of transactions as a result of a constant trend of digitization and mobility, as well as the benefits of mainframe such as faster and easier deployment coupled with flexibility, are expected to boost the growth of the mainframe market in the forecast period. Furthermore, the rising demand from businesses for lower operational expenses, the rising need for effective mainframe solutions to handle large volumes of data generated, and the rising demand for high processing computing power are just a few of the factors that are expected to propel the mainframe market forward.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Mainframe Market, By Type (Z systems, GS Series, and Others) and Industry Vertical (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Government & Public Sector, Retail, Travel & Transportation, Manufacturing, and Others), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]