The report "Global Marine Collagen Market, by Type (Type I, Type II, and Type III), by End-Use (Commercial Use and Household Use), by Application (Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics, and Medical), and Region - Global Forecast to 2029" Global marine collagen market is projected to grow from US$ 4737.7 million in 2019 to US$ 9084.7 Million by 2029. The global marine collagen market is expected to register moderate growth over the forecast period. This is attributed to increasing inclination toward healthy lifestyles among individuals and high protein consumption. Furthermore, rising demand for marine collagen due to its various health benefits such as regeneration of skin and bones as well as better bioavailability drives growth of the global marine collagen market.
Increasing prevalence of allergies and asthma, coupled with combination of pharmaceutical ingredients with marine collagen are used for drug delivery are expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for new as well as existing players to gain competitive edge.
Key Market Insights from the report:
The global marine collagen market accounted for US$ 4737.7 million in 2019 and is projected to register a moderate CAGR of 6.5% over the forecast period. The market report has been segmented on the basis of type, application, and region.
• By type, the type I is segment accounted for major revenue share in 2019, owing to it has capability of healing wounds and acts as a foundation for strong connecting tissue. Type I is also used in cosmetic products.
• By application, the global marine collagen market is bifurcated into nutraceuticals, cosmetics, and medical.
• By region, Asia Pacific marine collagen market is accounted for major revenue share of the global marine collagen market and is further anticipated to maintain its dominance over the forecast period, owing to increasing demand for personal care, beauty products, and health supplements in the countries of the region. The North America marine collagen market accounts for moderate growth rate in the global marine collagen market, followed by markets in Europe in 2019.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on "Global Marine Collagen Market”, by Type (Type I, Type II, and Type III), by End-Use (Commercial Use and Household Use), by Application (Nutraceuticals, Cosmetics, and Medical), and by Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)- forecast till 2029
• On January 4, 2019, Revital Ltd launched natural, whole food based premium marine collagen powder.
• In October 2018, Unistraw International Limited launched TruMarine collagen, an ingredient supplied by Nippi, Incorporated and distributed by Stauber
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
The prominent player operating in the global marine collagen market includes Ashland Global Holdings Inc, Darling Ingredients Inc., Nitta Gelatin Inc., Revital Ltd, Elemis Ltd, Gelita AG, Amicogen, Inc., Weishardt Holding SA, Goop Inc., Unistraw International Limited, Nippi, Incorporated, Seagarden AS, Chinese Peptide Company Ltd., Vital Proteins, LLC, Connoils LLC, and Italgelatine S.p.A.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is a specialized market research, analytics, marketing and business strategy, and solutions company that offer strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high value opportunities in the target business area. Also, we help our client to address business challenges and provide best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Prophecy Market Insights
Email- [email protected]