Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market accounted for US$ 51.20 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 92.47 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%. The technique of creating digital pictures such as photographs, written text, and manuscripts is known as medical digital imaging systems. It's utilized for therapeutic and diagnostic purposes to gain a visual representation of what's going on inside the body. X-ray imaging, molecular imaging, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), ultrasound imaging, and other types of digital imaging are also available. The use of a digital imaging system has a wide range of clinical and financial advantages. It assists hospitals and radiology departments in a variety of ways, including increasing patient care and delivering effective cost and workflow benefits.
The report " Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market, By Type (X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, and Nuclear Imaging), By Technology (2D (BnW and Color) and 3D/4D), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029’’
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global US$ 51.20 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 92.47 billion by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 6.1%.Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems market is segmented into type, technology and region.
• Based on Type, the Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market is segmented into X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, and Nuclear Imaging.
• Based on Technology, the Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market is segmented into 2D (BnW and Color) and 3D/4D.
• By Region, the Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market:
The key players in the global Medical Digital Imaging Systems market includes GE Healthcare, Siemens Healthineers, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Agfa-Gevaert N.V., Canon Medical Systems Corporation, Hitachi Ltd., Carestream Health, Inc., Esaote S.p.A, Hologic, Inc. and FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• In June 2021, The Persona RF PREMIUM has been launched in the United States by FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc., a major provider of diagnostic imaging and medical informatics solutions. The Persona RF PREMIUM is a cutting-edge radiography and fluoroscopy system for hospitals and medical facilities of all sizes. It offers real-time imaging for the skeletal, digestive, urinary, respiratory, and reproductive systems, as well as individual organs such as the heart, lung, and kidneys.
• In November 2021, OmniVision Technologies Inc., a provider of advanced digital imaging solutions, and Diaspective Vision GmbH, a provider of high-quality hyperspectral and multispectral camera systems for medical applications, have announced a collaboration to develop the Malyna system, a new type of endoscopic camera based on proprietary multispectral imaging technology.
Increased need for precision and quality of diagnosis, as well as technological advancements in the healthcare sector, are likely to propel the market forward throughout the forecast period. Additionally, market expansion is expected to be fueled by technical advancements and increased government investment in R&D projects in the imaging sector, particularly in developing nations such as China and India. Improved imaging equipment clarity and a lower chance of data loss while improving efficiency are also driving market demand. Nuclear imaging is expected to provide profitable potential for plugging, while the development of new radiotracers and the increasing prevalence of new goods as a result of technological advancements are all working in the market's favour. The beneficial element for the market is the increase in medical tourism in developing economies.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Medical Digital Imaging Systems Market, By Type (X-ray, MRI, Ultrasound, CT, and Nuclear Imaging), By Technology (2D (BnW and Color) and 3D/4D), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2029”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
1. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
o Market Dynamics
o DR Impact Analysis
o PEST Analysis
o Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
o Opportunity Orbit
o Market Investment Feasibility Index
o Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
o Market Estimation
o Top-Down Approach
Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
o Bottom-Up Approach
Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
o Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
o Research Assumptions
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]