Global Ranitidine Market accounted for US$ 441.24 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 562.09 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.5%. Ranitidine, sold under the name Zantac among others, may be a medication that's wont to decrease stomach acid production. It’s commonly utilized in treatment of peptic ulceration disease, esophageal reflux disease, and Zollinger–Ellison syndrome. It are often given orally, injection into a muscle, or injection into a vein. Common side effects include headaches and pain or burning if given by injection. Serious side effects may include liver problems, a slow pulse, pneumonia, and therefore the potential of masking stomach cancer. It is also linked to an increased risk of Clostridium difficile colitis. It's generally safe in pregnancy. Ranitidine is an H2 histamine receptor antagonist that works by blocking histamine, thus decreasing the quantity of acid released by cells of the stomach
The report “Global Ranitidine Market By Strength (75 mg, 150 mg, and 300 mg), By Indication (Intestinal& Stomach Ulcers, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Esophagitis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome, and Others), By Dosage Form (Tablets, Syrups, and Injections), By Route of Administration (Oral and Injectable), By Distribution Channel (Hospital pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies) and Region - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Renitidine Market accounted for US$ 441.24 million in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 562.09 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 2.5%. The global ranitidine market has been segmented on the basis of strength, indication, dosage form, route of administration, distribution channel, and region.
• By Strength, the Global Renitidine Market is segmented into 75 mg, 150 mg, and 300 mg.
• By Indication, the Global Renitidine Market is segmented into intestinal & stomach ulcers, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), esophagitis, zollinger-ellison syndrome, and others.
• By Dosage Form, the Global Renitidine Market is segmented into tablets, syrups, and injections.
• By Route of Administration, the Global Renitidine Market is segmented into oral and injectable.
• By Distribution Channel, the Global Renitidine Market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies.
• By region, the Global Renitidine Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa. North America is expected to account major market share as compared to that of other regions.
Key players operating in the global ranitidine market includes, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited,Granules India Limited, GlaxoSmithKline plc, BoehringerIngelheim GmbH, Strides Pharma Science Limited (StridesShasun), Tocris Bioscience (R & D Systems), Merck KGaA, and others.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
• On April 1, 2020, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) requested the recall of all forms of Zantac (ranitidine) from the market, due to concerns about cancer risks. This was the final step in over a year of investigations and studies on the drug that linked it with N-nitrosodimethylamine (NDMA), a cancer-causing agent.
High prevalence of disease for which ranitidine is indicated is expected to significantly drive the market growth over forecast period of time. Key players in the market are working to gain approval for its new ranitidine products by major regulatory of key regions, approval of new products in key regions is also expected to cater the market growth over the forecast period of time.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Ranitidine Market By Strength (75 mg, 150 mg, and 300 mg), By Indication (Intestinal& Stomach Ulcers, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD), Esophagitis, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome, and Others), By Dosage Form (Tablets, Syrups, and Injections), By Route of Administration (Oral and Injectable), By Distribution Channel (Hospital pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, and Online Pharmacies) and Region - Trends, Analysis and Forecast till 2030”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
Key Topics Covered
• Study Deliverables
• Study Assumptions
• Scope of the Study
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
• Opportunity Map Analysis
• Market at Glance
• Market Share (%) and BPS Analysis, by Region
• Competitive Landscape
• Heat Map Analysis
• Market Presence and Specificity Analysis
4. Investment Analysis
5. Competitive Analysis
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]