Global Rapeseed Oil Market accounted for US$ 31252.40 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 52890.58 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.4%. Rapeseed oil is made from the black seeds of the oilseed rape plant, which is a bright yellow plant. The oilseed plant is widely farmed around the world for its high-quality oil seeds, which have a number of health benefits. Low saturated fat level, Vitamin E, high unsaturated fat content, light, non-greasy texture, no artificial preservatives, trans-fat and GM-free, and antioxidants are just a few of the nutritional benefits of rapeseed oil. Rapeseed oil is used in a variety of industries, including food and personal care items.
The report "Global Rapeseed Oil Market, By Application (Food Processing, Bio-Fuel, and Cosmetics and Personal Care), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2029’’
• In October 2021, Kentish Oils launch Kent’s first rapeseed oil blended with truffle. Produced in small batches, the oil is blended with black truffle, containing truffle shavings to give a delicate yet distinct flavour.A simple drizzle will elevate even the most humble of dishes – perfect on pizza, pasta & risotto, use as a marinade or salad dressing, stir through mac & cheese or add to scrambled eggs to take them to the next level!
• In December 2021, Rapeseed output in India, the world’s biggest importer of vegetable oils, is likely to rise as much as 29.4% this year as farmers plant more area with the winter-sown oilseed, a leading trade body said.
One of the primary factors driving the target market's growth is a shift in customer preference from animal oils to vegetable oils as a result of increased health awareness. There is an increasing demand for rapeseed oil in the home sector due to many health benefits such as reduced fat content, Vitamin E, and antioxidant properties, which is pushing expansion of the target market. The target market is experiencing rapid expansion as consumers seek to reduce health issues such as cardiovascular disease and cancer. The growing demand for rapeseed oil in cosmetic products, which aids in the growth of the target market by removing scar tissues, mending damaged hair, and repairing skin.
Browse 60 market data tables* and 35 figures* through 140 slides and in-depth TOC on “Global Rapeseed Oil Market, By Application (Food Processing, Bio-Fuel, and Cosmetics and Personal Care), and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa) - Trends, Analysis, and Forecast till 2029”
To know the upcoming trends and insights prevalent in this market, click the link below:
Key Market Insights from the report:
Global Rapeseed Oil Market accounted for US$ 31252.40 billion in 2020 and is estimated to be US$ 52890.58 million by 2030 and is anticipated to register a CAGR of 5.4%. Global Rapeseed Oil is segmented into application and region.
• Based on Application, the Global Rapeseed Oil Market is segmented into Food Processing, Bio-Fuel, and Cosmetics and Personal Care.
• By Region, the Global Rapeseed Oil Market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Competitive Landscape & their strategies of Global Rapeseed Oil Market:
The key players in the global Rapeseed Oil Market includes Cargill Incorporated, Cullise, Folba Oil Limited SDN, Mackintosh of Glendaveny, Ola Oils, Pacific Coast Canola, RISOIL S.A., ConAgra Foods Inc., Yorkshire Rapeseed Oil, and The Archer Daniels Midland Company.
The market provides detailed information regarding the industrial base, productivity, strengths, manufacturers, and recent trends which will help companies enlarge the businesses and promote financial growth. Furthermore, the report exhibits dynamic factors including segments, sub-segments, regional marketplaces, competition, dominant key players, and market forecasts. In addition, the market includes recent collaborations, mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships along with regulatory frameworks across different regions impacting the market trajectory. Recent technological advances and innovations influencing the global market are included in the report.
About Prophecy Market Insights
Prophecy Market Insights is specialized market research, analytics, marketing/business strategy, and solutions that offers strategic and tactical support to clients for making well-informed business decisions and to identify and achieve high-value opportunities in the target business area. We also help our clients to address business challenges and provide the best possible solutions to overcome them and transform their business.
Some Important Points Answered in this Market Report Are Given Below:
• Explains an overview of the product portfolio, including product development, planning, and positioning
• Explains details about key operational strategies with a focus on R&D strategies, corporate structure, localization strategies, production capabilities, and financial performance of various companies.
• Detailed analysis of the market revenue over the forecasted period.
• Examining various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST & SWOT Analysis.
• Study on the segments that are anticipated to dominate the market.
• Study on the regional analysis that is expected to register the highest growth over the forecast period
1. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
o Market Dynamics
o DR Impact Analysis
o PEST Analysis
o Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
o Opportunity Orbit
o Market Investment Feasibility Index
o Macroeconomic Factor Analysis
o Market Estimation
o Top-Down Approach
Approach for estimating Market Share by Top-Down Analysis (Supply Side)
o Bottom-Up Approach
Approach for estimating market share by Bottom-up Analysis (Demand Side)
o Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
o Research Assumptions
To know more
Prophecy Market Insights
1 860 531 2701
Email- [email protected]