They specialize in property management, home buying and selling, association management, and maintenance and renovation services. Recently, they have announced the launch of the Henderson Investment Group.
Charlotte-Gastonia-Rock Hill, NC-SC - Henderson Investment Group specializes in turnkey investment property services in the Greater Charlotte area, assisting investors in locating, acquiring, renovating, managing, and selling strategic rental properties. Henderson Investment Group works with real estate investors and investment organizations worldwide that wish to add residential real estate in the Greater Charlotte area to their expanding portfolios. They use proprietary technologies and various specified internal methods to bring these assets to profitability faster than anyone else.
Henderson Investment Group does everything from finding investment properties to assisting clients through the sales process and preparing the home for the rental market. They can also manage the property for its clients and assist them in selling it when the time comes. Customers may concentrate on what matters most—growing their investment profitability—while Henderson Properties Investment Group handles the day-to-day property asset management.
The investors at Henderson Investment Group are supported by a team of seasoned specialists who are dedicated to the whole lifecycle of the client’s investment properties. This is a process they’ve been engaged in for almost 30 years, and they feel personally invested in seeing their clients flourish. They are committed to providing customers with long-term value.
Phil Henderson, the president and founder of Henderson Properties, describes what investor clients can expect when working with the Henderson Investment Group. He says, “Our investors can expect personal service from the Realtors® that we assign to our investor clients. They can expect accurate and timely information so those investors can make good decisions about purchasing—whether to rent or to flip—and about rehab cost.”
When asked if this is a good time to invest in Charlotte, Henderson explained, “The time is now. The Charlotte real estate market is hot. There’s no end in sight or of that slowing down, so the sooner you get in, the sooner you can start reaping the benefits from real estate investments in the Greater Charlotte area.”
The facts back up this claim.
- Charlotte has been experiencing steady job growth and expects to add over 137,000 new jobs by 2028.
- It is the headquarters of nine Fortune 500 companies and 18 Fortune 1000 businesses.
- Rental demands are high. Compared to 2020, rental rates have increased by just over 20%.
- Many individuals choose rentals over home purchases to experience a more low-maintenance lifestyle.
- Properties managed by Henderson Properties regularly receive multiple inquiries and applications per property.
- Charlotte offers a lot to people living in the area, from an extensive park system to a variety of neighborhoods and lifestyles to choose from. They are also home to both nationally recognized major and minor sports teams.
Whether clients are interested in selling or managing properties, the Realtors® and rental property managers at Henderson Investment Group can provide a quick turnaround at competitive rates. Investor clients truly benefit from having such a team of experts within reach.