Singapore - Making Sense is recognised as the provider of best chemistry tuition Singapore. They use specially structured syllabus for students of O-level and A-level chemistry. Their innovative teaching methods as well as the continuous refinement of the curriculum and pedagogy guarantees excellent result for all students of science. They have helped students in securing excellent marks in chemistry year after year.
- 90% of Making Sense students have achieve ‘A’ or ‘B’ grade for their A-Level exam
- 92% of Making Sense students have achieved B3 or higher score for their O-Level exam
According to William Lin, Founder and principal of Making Sense, students cannot secure higher numbers in chemistry if they do not understand the content. It enables them to understand and answer challenging questions. Making Sense started its journey in 2011 with 32 students. Now, they boast of coaching 1000 students or more every year which proves the effectiveness of their teaching pedagogy and materials. It’s no wonder that Making Sense has become the best science tuition centre for secondary exam in Singapore.
The personalised learning program is another innovative tutoring concept of Making Sense. In this one-to-one tutoring set-up, qualified chemistry tutor Singapore trains the young brains using customised syllabus and teaching method based upon the unique needs of each student.
According to Mr. Lin, the personalised learning program is ideal for
- Students who are from the schools with unconventional syllabus flow or scheme of work
- Student who prefer personalized lessons according to their learning style
- Students who need a bridging program to learn about the previous topics
About Making Sense
Making Sense is an award-winning chemistry tuition centre in Singapore for ‘A’ Level and ‘O’ Level students. For more details, visit their website or follow them on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube