LAS VEGAS – Ori’Zaba’s, a fast casual Mexican restaurant that’s now a franchise opportunity, offers a proven platform for those seeking a turn-key business. With standardized systems and approaches in place, franchisees have access to the support they need to protect their investment by reducing operational risk and optimizing profits.
All Ori’Zaba’s franchisees have access to the following infrastructure elements:
• Food Preparation Standards: To ensure the consistency of its recipes across all Ori’Zaba’s locations, the business has standardized its food preparation processes. Using a learning management system, franchisees can access video instruction and documentation to learn how to perfect the restaurant’s scratch recipes.
• Management and Reporting Tools: Leveraging the industry’s leading accounting, management, and inventory software suite, franchisees gain access to standardized and centralized tools and reporting that allow them to drill down into restaurant details and trends.
• Systems Documentation: To ease expansion and onboarding of new employees, Ori’Zaba’s offers its franchisees electronic training programs, credit card/technology security standards, portioning standards and extensive proprietary recipe documentation for improved COG performance.
• Training: Ori’Zaba’s provides online and on-site training on essential skills for operating the franchise, not only just pre- and post-opening, but also over the long term. Quarterly field visits and regular conference calls are opportunities to identify additional needs for education.
• Marketing Campaigns: The company’s team of industry professionals help franchisees enhance their location’s brand recognition and drive business with marketing and advertising programs that are compelling and consistent across sites.
“Franchisees have the right to expect a high level of service and support to run their locations successfully,” said Ori’Zaba’s President and Franchise Director Lee Cartledge. “That’s why we back our owners and operators with a fully-developed, comprehensive infrastructure that we continuously improve as market conditions and franchisee needs change. With access to this proven business model, we’re arming franchisees with everything they require to succeed.”
Ori’Zaba’s, named after a rugged mountain located just outside of Mexico City, has established a cult-like following in Las Vegas for its flavorful food prepared fresh daily, addicting recipes featuring old world Mexican flavors, and lively environment that all keep guests coming back for more.
To learn more about Ori’Zaba’s franchise opportunities, call 702-751-7943, email lee ( @ ) zabas dot com or visit https://zabas dot com/franchising dot
About Ori’Zaba’s – Ori’Zaba’s is a fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found around the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com.