June 17, 2022: Axis India introduces the ultimate way to design a lightning conductor system for any premises. It is a new step taken by the company to provide a better lightning protection system to save lives, machinery and appliances.
The new Axis Smart Lightning Assistant Software (ASLA) simplifies the process of the formulation of a perfect lightning arresting system for a compound. This software considers the following factors to assess and provide an ideal plan to avail of exclusive material to build such a sound system.
1. Risk Assessment – This module guides users in designing a lightning protection system. A dashboard allows a user to do the calculations required in predefined fields.
2. Air Termination – The shape of the lightning protection system along with the arrester is analyzed. It can be formulated as a Rolling Sphere or a Protective Angle. The 3D representation of the arrester in the system will enable a user to find its right placement location.
3. Earth Termination – This module part is segmented into two significant elements, Substation IEEE 80 and Other Structures. The choices made by a user so far will be calculated to find the number of earth electrodes required following the Type A or Type B Earthing Method. Multiple options will be provided to calculate and choose the best earth resistance available.
4. Separation Distance – The safest distance to separate the conductors and internal systems will also be calculated for safety measurements. The electrical parts will be kept at a safe distance from each other.
5. Surge Protection Devices – The devices required for the surge protection internal voltage issues and lightning strikes will be offered to add to the system.
The ASLA Software, thus, offers a better platform to plan the earthing system of any infrastructure.
To know more, visit http://axis-india.com/.