April 2022, Rocklea QLD – (https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/lubricants/shell-lubricants/) Some car manufacturers are using, recommending, or needing SAE 5w-40 synthetic motor oil in their vehicles. Today, the motor industry is left with many oils to choose from, the fully synthetic motor oil has a variety of benefits over conventional and semi-synthetic, also known as a synthetic blend. Now there are differences between conventional, synthetic blend semi-synthetic and fully synthetic.
Pacific Petroleum is happy to share its latest blog about SAE 5w-40 synthetic motor oil to save more money. In this article, you can learn the proven benefits of Synthetic Motor Oil.
1. Synthetic oil offers excellent engine cleanliness with premium sludge and oxidation protection.
2. Synthetic oil helps reduce engine wear at high temperatures.
3. Synthetic oil provides outstanding high-temperature protection under severe driving problems.
4. Synthetic oil enhances fuel effectiveness.
5. Synthetic oils are completely suitable for conventional oils.
6. Synthetic oils prolong engine life by reducing oil oxidation and by minimizing internal wear.
7. Synthetic oils extend drain time. Consult with Pacific Petroleum company.
To learn more about SAE 5w-40 Synthetic Motor Oil, visit here https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/sae-5w-40-synthetic-motor-oil-a-way-to-save-money/
Synthetics are developed in the laboratory to deliver efficiency. Conventional materials may tend to oxidize or deteriorate when exposed to temperature. Synthetics are much more uniform and better managed, they are thermally steady, and that gives synthetics a greater resistance to thermal breakdown. Synthetic motor oil has an extremely low volatility rate which helps control oil usage and emissions due to volatility.
Shell Oil is a provider of premium synthetic oils and lubricants for all types of gas and diesel vehicles. Shell's most advanced formulation for high-performance engines. This is why Shell developed a completely new method to produce synthetic-based oils, made from natural gas with trademarked Shell PurePlus Technology.
Shell Helix Ultra is a range of top-tier motor oil that is developed using the unique Shell PurePls Technology, generating a motor oil that actively helps maintain engines clean. Shell Helix Ultra 5W-40 is suitable for use in high performance, passenger, 4x4, and light commercial vehicles that require the use of API SN/CF, ACEA A3/B4, or earlier specification 5W-40 engine oils.