January 2022, Rocklea QLD - (https://www.pacificpetroleum.com.au/how-to-keep-your-agricultural-machinery-safe-with-the-best-oil/) Pacific Petroleum released a blog on keeping your Agricultural Machinery safe with the best oil. Agricultural machinery allows crops to be grown and harvested with minimal soil disturbance, ensures that the soil surface remains protected by organic mulch, manages crop rotation to improve soil health, and conserves nutrients nutrition of plants. Picking the best oil for your machinery can help maintain your engine and prolong its use.
"SAFETY TIPS TO REMEMBER ABOUT FARM EQUIPMENT AND THEIR USES."
• Read and follow the instructions for use. Always read the instructions for each device carefully. For example, your new tractor may behave differently than your old one. Then follow the instructions and rules.
• Follow and obey federal and state laws. These laws are in place to protect you and the citizens around you, and it's best to stick to the changes to avoid penalties.
• Always keep your Slow Icon (SMV) clean, conspicuous, and properly mounted. It is an important law. Tracking it can prevent rear-end collisions during transit and potentially save lives. Road safety is necessary.
• Please dress modestly. Loose laces, long flowing hair, and threads falling from an old shirt have in the past caused horrific injuries while operating farm equipment. Wearing appropriate clothing can mean reducing your risk of injury.
• Avoid alcohol. Even one drink can affect your ability to operate machinery.
• Maintain awareness. Stay focused. Be aware of what you are doing and where you are going.
• Adjust the device accordingly. It means keeping all guards, screens, and doors in place while using the equipment. Any necessary modifications on equipment to suit operating conditions.
• Keep children and animals away from the work area. The farm offers a world of adventure for curious kids. To avoid catastrophic accidents, separate your child's play area from your work area. Know where your kids are even when you mow the lawn. Do not let an instant accident affect your child forever.
• Learn about the safety of growing equipment. Although operators should keep the same safety precautions in mind when using plant-growing machinery. Educate yourself about the specifics.
Choosing the best oil for your agricultural machinery helps you prolong its engine life. Shell oils provide great shell lubricant products that deliver a quality product. Shell is the number global lubricant supplier. Shell lubricant distributors are around the corner. Shell Oil Australia also distributes Shell Helix oil and Shell Rimula. Shell Helix provides superior protection against engine stress and wears because it's a modern synthetic. Shell Rimula oil contains powerful antioxidant agents that adapt chemically to neutralize acids before they can damage your engine. Shell engine oil and lubricants are leading products around the globe.