Best Quality Restoration provides Water Damage Restoration in Irvine CA, and as a business providing Top Water Damage Restoration in Irvine CA our services are amongst the best in the business. We go above and beyond the call of duty to provide our clients an exemplary service. Our team works through the client requirements and has an expertise in the domain which includes commercial and residential water damage restoration. We handle all types of water damage and ensure that our clients have a one hundred percent success rate.
The quality of our work makes us the preferred business in the domain and appended are some of our services for your consideration (but not limited to):
Water Damage and Flood Restoration
● Leaking Pipes
● Dishwasher or Washer Malfunctions
● Sewage Backups
● Roof or Window Leaks
● Ceiling Sprinkler System Issues
● Fire Hose or Activation Drench
● Water Heater Spills
● Flash Flooding Mudslides
● Tub or Sink Overflows
● Advanced Moisture Detecting Meters
● State of The Art Equipment
● High Powered Air Flow Blowers
● Turbo Water Extraction
● Direct Insurance Billing
● Free Consultations
● Thorough Inspections
● Eco Friendly
● Covid Safety Protocols
● Anti Microbial Agents
● Drying and Sanitizing
● Odor Control
● Flood Clean Up and Restoration
We Do This For You:
● There’s No Upfront Fees For You.
● We Bill Your Insurance Directly.
● Evaluate, Document, & Photograph.
● Remove Debris & Heavy Objects.
● Pack in, Protect & Pack Out.
● Water Damage Repair & Restoration.
Here Are Some Of Our Certifications:
● Continual IICRC Certification
● EPA Standards of Quality
● Licensed By The State Of California
● Ongoing Performance Reviews
● Eco-Friendly Products
● Insurance Policies Overview
● Material Safety Handling Procedures
● Biohazard Waste Removal Best Practices
● OSHA Regulations
● COVID Workplace Compliance Safety
We Also Offer Some Easy Solutions For All Small Plumbing Issues:
● Avoid any electrical or burn dangers.
● Remove small items around the problem areas.
● Place a bucket and towels under the main leak.
● Turn off your main water valve, run other faucets to minimize pressure.
● Clean up as much of the water spill safely.
● Ventilate with fans, open windows and doors.
● Stay in a dry safe area.
Ring us on 888-207-5570 24/7 for more information
Website :- https://bestqualityrestoration.com