Killeen, TX/2022: After-school activities play a vital role in shaping the personality of kids. Positive influences, healthy social interaction & nurturing strengths help to shape a child’s personality. After-school activities by Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas helps in the overall development of kids’ personality.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas:
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas is a renowned organization that is working across 25 sites in 8 communities across Central Texas to nourish young minds. They are committed to providing a safe place for youth to learn and grow, offer on-going relationships with caring, adult professionals and engage in life-enhancing programs and character development experiences. Their innovative programs accommodate after-school activities to promote positive behavior, healthy self-esteem, sense of inclusion, self–regulation & academic success.
After-School Activities for Personality Development of Kids in Killeen
• Black-and-white, color, digital and alternative process photography.
• Drawing, painting, printmaking, collage, mixed media and sculpture making.
• Leisure reading, writing activities & discussions with knowledgeable adults.
• Tutoring games like Scrabble helps to develop cognitive skills.
• Community Service.
• Modules with fun, themed activities for Club members that are aligned with common core anchor standards.
• Learning through discovery, creative expression, group work and final project or production.
• Activities to develop interpersonal skills, work ethic and sense of community responsibility.
• Volunteer and service projects that help them become successful and productive citizens.
• Football, basketball, and other games.
• Recreational activities such as dancing.
• Interactive activities to reinforce character, leadership, and positive behavior.
• Participatory activities to promote self-esteem enhancement.
• Social interaction and recognition through organized sports programming for youth.
• Educating students about good nutrition and helping them develop healthy relationships.
• Activities to bring their focus on three components: mind (healthy habits), body (daily challenges), and soul (social recreation).
• Dynamic sessions, participatory activities, field trips, and many more.
For more information on after-school activities for the personality development of kids in Killeen, visit Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Texas at 703 N 8th St. Killeen, TX – 76541. You can also browse through www.bgctx.org or call (254) 699 - 5808 for further queries.