After you have lived legally for a certain period of time in the UK, you can apply for permission to permanently settle in the UK. This settlement is better known as an Indefinite Leave to Remain. This application grants applicants the right to freely live and work in the UK without any restrictions. If you are looking to permanently settle in the UK, you can hire qualified immigration solicitors for indefinite leave to remain as a spouse of a British National and let them help make this complex process easier for you.
Criteria for settlement/Indefinite Leave to Remain -
For a successful settlement application, one needs to provide the following evidence :
01. The couple must be in a genuine and enduring relationship.
02. The couple must have spent at least a number of years in the UK.
03. The application must not be refused under the general grounds of refusal.
04. The applicant needs to pass the “Life in the UK" test.
05. The applicant must be well-versed in speaking English.
How can solicitors help in this process?
By hiring highly qualified solicitors you can expect an error-free application and they will give their best for the application to get processed :
01. They will help in the correct filling of the settlement application.
02. They will assess your present circumstances.
03. They can help you in the appeal process.
04. They will keep you updated about your application.
Get in touch with a top immigration law firm in the UK :
Intime Immigration Limited(Intime Solicitor) is a fully authorised and renowned law firm that offers highly qualified and experienced solicitors for Indefinite Leave to Remain applications including assisting with marriage visas, UK visas, spouse visas, family visas, visa refusal, extension of visa and other settlement issues. With a track of record success, clients can be assured your application is in safe hands and the perfect strategy for their case will be adopted.
To contact one of their immigration solicitors, click here and complete your enquiry now.
Visit : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/
For more details : https://intimeimmigration.co.uk/indefinite-leave-to-remain/