Founded in 1996 as a division of Dicomm, we have offices in Toronto, Florida and New York. Our select team of radio marketing and research experts deliver results to clients across the United States and Canada.
We view our clients as our partners, and treat them as such, using our years of negotiation, sales and purchasing expertise to optimize advertising spend and represent them with integrity. in good faith and honesty. Dealing directly with advertisers and media companies, our staff has extensive expertise in planning and buying Toronto Radio Ads. Our experienced and dedicated consultants are focused on delivering campaign results. We take the challenges out of researching and planning radio campaigns in Canada by giving advertisers and agencies all the options in any radio station they want.
Canadian Radio Broadcasting strives to work in a unique way - proposing and supporting the highest quality programs, sponsorships and advertising opportunities by offering the best rates. Our goal is to provide our clients with the best radio advertising options in Canada as part of a vertical or integrated advertising strategy to better serve your audience.30 Spot Costs Radio Canada.
Radio reaches millions of people. With an average daily Canadian radio listener of three hours combined with the integrity of the station, radio offers advertisers a unique platform to engage consumers in the market.
Research proves it!
The Canadian Radio Performance Research Institute has conducted research that shows that radio broadcasts have the ability to connect with listeners in a unique and personal way. This is true:
• Consumers feel more connected to their community through radio advertising
• Audiences get information minutes before they make a buying decision
• Audiences trust the message they hear more than any other media
• Today, radio reaches more than 91% of Canadians every week
• There are over 800 radio stations across Canada, covering 30 different genres
• Customers listen more than 2.5 hours per day on average
• More than two-thirds of weekly radio listeners work full-time, listen on weekdays, and are away from home
Canadians listen to the radio every day and spend several hours listening to it every week. Radio provides a frequency or repeater. Repetition builds brand awareness and popularity is an important factor in building market share.
Name: Canada Radio Media
Address: Toronto, Canada
Email: [email protected]