Canon Printer lights blinking error is the most common error being faced by Canon Printers. Printers are normally equipped with flashing lights to portray its functionality. In order to give insight into any existing issue Canon Printers have green and orange flashing lights. It is recommended to carefully check the number of flashes or the pattern of blinking lights as this will really help to understand the specific problem. Here are the below mentioned guide to resolve the issue.
Green Lights Flashing on Canon Printer
If your Canon printer is flashing green lights when not in use, this clearly indicates that printer is rebooting the ink tank. It is shaking the ink unit that takes approximately 10 seconds to 2 minutes for the whole process to finish up.
Orange Lights Flashing on Canon Printer
Orange light flashing on the Canon printer clearly indicates an error with the printer. Depending upon the number of lights and type of orange blinks in the printer, this could be due to following reasons:
Power Lamp Flashes Green and Alarm Lamp Flashes Oranges Alternatively
Orange Light Blinking on Canon Printer
It reflects a problem with a Canon Printer.
• Switch off the Canon Printer and disconnect the power cable from the printer. Wait for some time and then refasten the cable and turn it on.
Two Orange flashes
This is pointing towards no paper in Canon printer.
Solution: Simply load the stack of paper in the tray and afterwards tap the resume /cancel key.
Three Orange flashes
This could be due to three Canon printer main issues:
1. The front access door is close.
2. Paper fed in the manual tray
3. Printer jam in Canon printer
• If you see the door is close, just open the door and start printing again.
• If you see papers are fed in the manual tray, remove the papers from there and press the resume button.
• Now, if you see any paper jam, carefully remove all the papers and start printing again.
Four Orange Lights Blinking
Problem: This blinking indicates towards wrongly installed of the ink tank or the ink tank is low on the ink.
• If you do not see lamp lilting, then it in pointing towards faulty or incompletely installation. Please install it appropriately and continue printing.
• Check for ink levels, if you encounter that ink levels are low, replace the ink tank.
Five Orange Lights Blinking
Problem: Five Orange Lights blinking on Canon Printer says that print head has some problem.
• Go and get the printer manual and read it carefully. Check how to correctly install the print head and do that accordingly.
• If print head has been stalled prior, remove them once and reinstall the same once again.
• If none of the above mentioned solution works, this mean that print head has been damaged. Contact Canon Support to fix them.
Canon Printer Alarm Light On
The Canon Printer signifies its error by flashing or blinking lights. If you see that Canon printer alarm stays on, you will notice a message that will flash on your printer status window. Accordingly, please follow below mentioned steps:
Fix unit error message appears
If you see fixing unit errors displays, please follow the procedure below
• Switch off the printer and remove the cables from the Canon printer.
• If you see a USB cable is connected, switch off your system, and then remove the USB cable from the printer.
• Disconnect the power plug from the wall socket.
• When your system restart again and you face same problem, Please get connected with Contact Canon Printer Support.
Fix scanner error appears
Go and restart the Canon Printer. Once you have separated all power cables, hold on for few seconds. Now, restart the system again. If your issue still persists, contact the technicians.
We have tried to cover as many as possible reasons for Canon Printer error Lights Blinking. These solutions will certainly help to resolve them. For any kind of further assistance required contact Canon Printer Support Number +1-855-800-3376 we are always there to help.
Need help - 1-855-800-3376
Location: United States
Website - https://canonprinterhelp.com/