Patti Buttrick utilizes training and therapy to help modern-day entrepreneurs overcome their fear of public speaking. She ensures to make each one of them a compelling and confident presenter. Patti implements innovative techniques to dial down anxiety, dial up confidence, and address accompanying problems like imposter syndrome. To know more, please go through the given discussion now.
About Patti Buttrick
Patti Buttrick started her therapy practice in the year 2018. Before her retraining in 2015, she worked in the advertising and market research industry for almost a decade. She understands the pressures of a hectic professional life and the joys and challenges of having a family.
During Patti’s corporate career, she experienced public speaking anxiety, which obstructed her career progress to the greatest extent. By collaborating with a therapist who ensured rapid change, Patti’s anxiety dropped, and her confidence soared. Patti Buttrick tried creating similar transformational outcomes.
Reasons to Choose Patti Buttrick
Patti Buttrick has impressed larger segments of the population because she has mastered a wide range of effective therapies, most of which she learnt first-hand from well-known therapists. She trained with Marisa Peer – the creator of RTT or Rapid Transformational Therapy, Terence Watts – the creator of Brain Working Recursive Therapy, and Richard Bandler – the co-creator of neurolinguistic programming.
Patti Buttrick qualified as a clinical hypnotherapist from the Clinical Hypnosis College of London. She is also a certified practitioner of Havening, a therapy for treating trauma innovated by the top-notch neurobiologist, Dr Ronald Ruden.
To help her clients overcome their career demons and succeed in their professional lives, Patti Buttrick acquired a diploma approved by the International Coaching Federation from the Animas Centre in transformational coaching.
Helping people feel understood and comfortable is a crucial part of Patti’s work. She relies on behaviour and personality models like Enneagram and Transactional Analysis so that one can accomplish their goals without hassle.
Courses Patti Buttrick Offer
1. The Confident Public Speaking course allows groups of individuals to eliminate anxiousness. As a result, they become potent speakers, presenters, and pitchers. The course is divided into two parts –
• The 1-2-1 therapy sessions resolve the root problem responsible for public speaking anxiety and empower people to feel confident while speaking to audiences of all sizes.
• The interactive training sessions are where people learn how to prepare for a presentation. They get access to techniques and tools that brilliantly help them deliver a speech.
2. The Compelling Presentations is a half-day, in-person, interactive workshop perfect for everyone, from fresh graduates to successful chief executive officers. It provides the individuals with the tools to prepare and deliver persuasive presentations. The workshop can be customized as per one’s specific challenges and requirements.
3. Patti Buttrick helps CEOs and small entrepreneurs prepare for television interviews, webinars, TEDx speeches, panel debates, and podcasts. Patti’s background in advertising helps as she helps people clarify the message most engagingly. She provides rehearsal sessions to increase self-confidence.