Hollow Hex Plug Wholesaler introduces the appearance type of hose joints to determine its type.
1. After the external thread and the internal thread are connected, the extrusion between the teeth can form a seal. The typical thread seal connection type is a taper thread seal.
2. The O-ring on the external threaded joint is extruded to form a seal on the corresponding internal threaded mating surface, which is usually used in high-pressure systems.
3. With matching angle or metal-to-metal hard seal, after the thread is locked, the metal inclined planes at a certain angle meet each other and squeeze tightly together to form a seal after deformation.
4. Bevel with O-ring. This joint combines metal bevel seal and O-ring seal together. When the nut is locked, the sealing surfaces fit each other and the O-ring is deformed between the two. .
5. Determine the thread type. The threads of various joints look similar from the outside. In order to correctly distinguish the various threads, the threads must be measured according to the following method. The pitch gauge can be used to measure the pitch of the thread more intuitively. And pay attention to the difference between the metric pitch gauge and the inch pitch gauge: the value marked on the metric pitch gauge is the pitch of the metric thread, while the value marked on the inch pitch gauge is the number of threads within one inch.
6. Diameter measurement method, you can use a vernier caliper to measure the major diameter of the external thread and the minor diameter of the internal thread, so as to further determine the thread.