Are you someone who would like people to know about your special brand? And yeah, being one of us, you know. It is quite nice to let people know about your unique branding. The best performance polo shirt from Enzo gives you the stylish look that everyone would admire. The embroidered polo shirt has been considered popular exceptionally that is in when we are talking about fashion.
The feature of a polo shirt that makes it different from any other shirt is its placket buttons and collar. And also, t-shirts are mostly woven but polo shirts have a history of knitting giving them a good stretch compared to any other t-shirts. The knitting of polo shirts is subdivided into three known categories, namely;
1. Pique where it has a waffle texture, a little bit heavy but has some tiny holes to enhance its breathability.
2. Double pique is where there is multiple bundling of threads in making it
3. Jersey is light in weight soft when touched and smooth when seen.
Polo shirts are made in different kinds of materials, designs, and so on. But if you are looking for long-lasting, choose quality over quantity. And more so for embroidery, the good quality tends to give a nice standout. Our best performance polo shirt is a 100% ring-spun cotton pique and 10% polyester, which is a great combination of a soft and breathable piece of clothing. Whereas the cotton percentage provides the wearer with comfort, and the polyester percentage provides the wearer with durability. This combination is known as a king combination.
Gentlemen should ensure that they have a few pieces of polo shirts in their wardrobe, and the Enzo shirt catalog is here to help you with that. The polo shirt attire can be paired with a lot of various outfits. In the early days, polo shirts were for tennis, later it reached the country club, the finally it has made its way to offices. They can be worn for casual occasions, and also, they can be worn to be formal. Even so, there are some unspoken rules of wearing a polo shirt, and these rules are also very vital. Let’s check them out;
1. Rule 1, no layering of polo shirt: Polo shirts are meant to skim your frame, and this will not give you a chance to layer it or have an undershirt. If you do, it will automatically show either on the collar or on the sleeves. And this will make your fashion sense miserable.
2. Rule 2, fitting: The polo shirts were designed not to hug your bicep too tightly. And a good polo shirt made with good quality material of cotton and a small percentage of polyester of maybe 10% gives it good drape over your body. How can you know it is too small? When your finger cannot fit between your bicep and sleeve.
3. Rule 3, pop-up collar: Do not by any chance pop up the polo shirt’s collar, this doesn’t trend now. If you want to block some sunlight from your neck then look for sunscreen. Just leave that option for some teenagers who are giving their best to look cool.
For visit: https://www.enzofootwear.com