Training the team of enthusiastic soccer players is an elaborate task. It is not only about playing the game but about training their bodies and making the players fit enough to be agile on the field. If you impart Soccer Coaching, you will know that various equipment and tools are essential to impart effective coaching. Fold-A-Goal is a reputed name in the manufacturing industry that will provide you with the premium quality of portable soccer goals, filed, paints, balls, and more.
Convenient portable goals
The wide range of options for the portable goals will be the first point about us that you will like. Our options include
• Futsal soccer goals
• Portable aluminum goals
• Stadium style goals
• Soccer goals
• And various other options.
As we were already discussing, training your students is a long process, and it is not only about kicking the goals. To achieve the necessary fitness level, rigorous daily exercises are mandatory.
Using our training equipment will help you transform the learners slowly into experts in the field.
• The practice cones are very helpful. Spending on the age of the learners, you have to decide the height of the cones.
• Ours are available in different heights like 9”, 12”, and even 16.5”. Decide which ones you would like to purchase.
• We choose bright colors to help the learners detect the practice cones on the field.
• Training poles and agility poles are our specialties.
• Disc cones will help you to train them physically.
The price of each piece of equipment is affordable, which makes it easier for the coaches to buy them and use them for practice.
Accessories to help
We know that buying a soccer goal dos not finish the job. You will need to stock up on the soccer goal replacement parts and accessories like goal anchors and removable wheels for regular Soccer Training. You should also keep some hammers and whiskers handy in case you need to fix something right in between the training session.
One thing that we always want to clarify is the quality of the products that we manufacture. These will last for years, and you can train many batches using the same set of equipment and goals.
Address: 4856 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016 US
Email: [email protected]