Food and Hospitality Oman is an international trade exhibition for companies and industry partners to promote the most recent products and services in the food and drink, horticulture and fisheries, food processing technologies, kitchen and catering equipment, hotel supplies and hardware, and eatery and cafe segments.
It features the development and improvement of the food and hospitality businesses, which apparently contributes to a great extent to Oman's GDP.
The targeted buyers
The various segments of buyers you will meet at the trade exhibition includes Wholesalers, Retailers, Supermarkets, Hypermarkets, Grocery Store Owners, Distributors, Procurement Managers, Importers/Traders, F&B Directors, Catering Managers, Bakery Owners, Café, Club and Bar Owners, Duty Free Operators, Government Bodies, F&B Directors, Restaurant Owners/Managers, Resort Owners, Sales and Marketing Managers, Airline Operators, Hotel Managers, Hotel Owners and Operators, Resort and Spa Operators, Suppliers/Distributors, Architects/Consultants, Baristas, Contract Furnishing Companies, Executive Chefs, General Managers, Housekeeping Managers, Operations Managers, Procurement Managers, Property Developers, Research and Development Managers.
Venue of the event
A fresh, top-class convention centre is set to develop into an iconic centre for Muscat and the Sultanate of Oman. Planned to host national, regional, and international conventions, exhibitions, and business events, it features an auditorium that can seat 3,200 people, 14 meeting rooms, 2200 square meters of exhibition space, 3, 4 and 5-star hotel rooms, a shopping mall, a sports center, and a low-rise70-square meter park. It is 10 minutes away from the new Muscat International Airport. For more information, visit www.foodandhospitalityoman.com
Reasons to attend food safety Oman 2017
1. To See whether the strategies and systems you're as of now utilizing can be progressed
2. Figure out how the best in the business have settled similar issues you have
3. Meet the merchants who can make it all conceivable.
4. Improve your professional skills by meeting and hearing from subject specialists in food safety
5. Remain over developing industry patterns for food safety and how it will affect your business
6. Show your business' sense of duty regarding food safety by going to the main yearly events devoted to the food security experts in the Sultanate
7. Research, talk about and banter about food safety risks and difficulties
8. Get the most recent reports on local and worldwide patterns in the food business
9. Assess and deal with the dangers to your association's supply chain
10. Network with food security specialists and experts from the Gulf locale and past
11. Follow the accepted procedures to execute food safety technologies in your business
Contact Food & Hospitality Oman through http://www.foodandhospitalityoman.com