Rajasthan is known for its Royalty and heritage. There are many places to visit in Rajasthan to visit. One of those places to visit in Jaisalmer. It is one of the most astonishing places in the state of Rajasthan. This city is known for the desert experience like ABU DHABI and DUBAI. This city is also called “The Golden City of Rajasthan”. This city can give the real like the experience of Sandcastle which you can only imagine in the movies and dreams. The forts of Jaisalmer give the experience of Royalty and heritage of Rajasthan. Make sure you don’t miss out on this exotic place of the golden city of Rajasthan.
Here are some reasons to love Jaisalmer:-
1. Camel Safari:- If you have visited Jaisalmer and not tried Camel Safari then you are missing a lot more than you can think of. Camel Safari of Jaisalmer is one of those mystic things which will give you excitement and thrill. At Jaisalmer, you can book a camel safari according to the comfort and enjoy the safari in the dunes of the desert.
2. The landscapes:- The view of these mystic sand dunes in the golden city will definitely give you an awful experience. You can enjoy the landscape of this city from the Jaisalmer fort or from the camping where you will stay. You can also experience the cold chilling night in the winter with the campfire.
3. The fort of Jaisalmer:- The fort of Jaisalmer is one of the most amazing and mesmerizing places and one of the attractions of the city. It is one-of-the-kind and is also known for its resemblance to sandcastles. This fort is completely made from yellow sandstones and gives best view when reflected by the sunlight. This fort has many chambers inside it which has a marketplace and some of the best traditional dishes of Rajasthan.
4. Famous Marketplace:-Jaisalmer is one of the most amazing places to experience world class shopping experience. You can enjoy purchasing exotic things and traditional items at the market place. You can also buy many handicraft items, wall designs, cusions, mirror jewellery, wooden items at a good bargain.
5. Adventure Activites in Jaisalmer:- While having amazing shopping experience and exotic places in Jaisalmer to travel you can also experience some of the amazing adventurous things. There are some of the activities like Dune bashing, parasailing, camel safari which can be only done in Jaisalmer.
Conclusion:-Jaisalmercity which is also known as the golden city of Rajasthan is not only famous for its mesmerizing places but also the experience which it offers to the travellers of the city. One must visit to this amazing city and enjoy the heritage offered by this city. If you want to travel to jaisalmer then Our Desert Camp are one of the Best Desert Camp in Jaisalmer.
For more details: -
Visit Us: - https://garhrajputanacamps.com/