Studying MBBS is a dream for many students that can be achieved with their hard work. The country is a collaboration of several cultures and communities. The Philippines is the country that attains the third place in English speaking. The literacy rate of this country is extremely high and this leads to producing efficient medical practitioners from that country. Several academic institutions are available in this country to offer the course.
Facts about MBBS in the Philippines
To study MBBS in the Philippines is better than studying for a degree from other parts of the world. Some of the other reasons to choose MBBS in the Philippines are listed below
• The curriculum is designed to meet with the American style of PBL curriculum
• The students need not pay any donations to get admitted to the institutions
• The Philippines is a woman-dominated country and it is preferable for the girl students who wish to do MBBS abroad.
• It is very easy to mingle up with the culture of this country and the people are very friendly to move with
Merits of gaining MBBS degree in Philippine
• The topmost universities that function in the Philippines are recognized by The Medical Council of India and affiliated with the World Directory of Medical Schools
• Adorable fee structure and MBBS in Philippines fees are very less when compared with other nations of the world.
• Students from more than 65 countries are doing their MBBS course in the safest and beautiful environment.
• The cost of living is affordable including accommodations that could be considered budget-friendly
• All the universities adopt English as the medium of instruction that is comfortable for the students to follow up
Admission norms to study in the Philippines
The basic and the most important points to be followed while trying to get admission for MBBS in the Philippines is listed as the eligibility criteria and are
• Students must have completed standard twelve with at least 65% of marks with the group that includes Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
• From the year2019, it has become mandatory that the student must qualify for NEET exams
• Unlike other parts of the world, it is not necessary to attend any other entrance examinations to get admission to the top universities of the Philippines
• The admission process includes filling out the application form along with the essential mark certificates for their X, XII academic qualification and also with the NEET scorecard and with the passport size photographs
• Once the filled-in application is submitted, a call letter from the chosen university will be sent to the student.
• The student should apply for the Visa Invitation Letter along with the necessary documents and the procedure of admission will be completed by stamping the visa by the embassy.
Contact Us -
Global Medical Foundation
204, 2nd Floor, Arya Samaj Road, Karol Bagh, New Delhi- 110005
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 9899065852
Website : https://gmfadmission.in/