Allied Market Research’s upcoming report titled, “Microfinance Market by Service Type (Group & Individual Micro Credit, Leasing, Micro investment Funds, Insurance, Savings & Checking Accounts, and Others) and Provider (Banks and Non-banks): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019–2026”, offers an analysis of Microfinance market. According to the report the market is expected to register a considerable market growth by 2026. The upcoming reports would offer an extensive analysis of all the key drivers and opportunities supporting the growth and expansion of the Microfinance industry
THE COVID-19 SCENARIO:
The industry has been going through a transformational phase in which nothing is certain. In this time of the pandemic, embracing change is important. The market for Microfinance has been much impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The major reasons for the positive impact are:
• A big boost is given to micro, small and medium enterprises by the Government of India is a growth driver for the microfinance institutions (MFI’s).
• With the rising MSME sectors, there lies a big opportunity for MFIs to grow innovatively
NEED FOR THE REPORT:
The impact of COVID-19 makes it important for stakeholders to understand the Microfinance industry. This report offers a comprehensive analysis of growth potential and market opportunities available for the Microfinance market by extensively analyzing the competitors’ strategies, the trends in the market, and new technological advancements.
The report will surely help the stakeholders in framing long term profitable strategies and excel in the Microfinance market.
The sample of the reports provides an overview of the report. The interested market players can request the sample report at
To make the analysis understandable and worth spending the time, the report segments the market into, service type, provider, and region. This segmentation offers a deep understanding of the Microfinance market from the point of view of each segment. The related data table and flow charts have been used to make the analysis easily understandable and provide better insights to the reader.
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
The strategies of the top 10 market players of the microfinance industry are analyzed in this report to provide a better understanding. The key market players included in the report are 51Give, Bank Rakyat Indonesia, BRAC, Bharat Financial Inclusion, Grameen Foundation, Jamii Bora, Kiva, MicroPlace, Prosper Marketplace, and Bank Rakyat Indonesia. The other players are Annapurna Microfinance Pvt. Ltd., Bandhan Financial Services Pvt. Ltd, Asirvad Microfinance Pvt. Ltd., BSS Microfinance Pvt. Ltd.
The interested key market players can enquire for the upcoming report and get it customized by submitting an inquiry request at
KEY BENEFITS TO THE STAKEHOLDERS:
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global microfinance market share with the current trends and future estimations from 2019 to 2026, to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• An in-depth microfinance market analysis of various regions is anticipated to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to enable stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
• A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the global microfinance market growth is provided.
• The projections in this report are made by analyzing the current microfinance market trends and future market potential from 2019 to 2026 in terms of value.
• An extensive analysis of the key segments of the microfinance industry helps in understanding the service type and provider across the globe.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a market research and business-consulting firm of Allied Analytics LLP, based in Portland, Oregon. AMR offers market research reports, business solutions, consulting services, and insights on markets across 11 industry verticals. Adopting extensive research methodologies, AMR is instrumental in helping its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their market domains. We are equipped with skilled analysts and experts and have a wide experience of working with many Fortune 500 companies and small & medium enterprises.
Portland, OR, United States
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022, +1-503-446-1141
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/allied-market-research