The Electric & Hybrid-Electric Aircraft Propulsion System Market is projected to reach $74.9billion by 2035, reveals the premium market intelligence study by BIS Research. The study also highlights that the market is set to witness a CAGR of 18.39% during the period 2025-2035.
Hybrid-electric propulsion combines a conventional internal combustion engine system with an electric propulsion system. This type of propulsion system does not emit harmful components in the air, which reduces the total pollution levels raised due to air travel. Hybrid-electric propulsion can be classified into series- hybrid propulsion and parallel-hybrid propulsion.
Governments are investing a significant amount of their resources in developing high-speed propulsion system designs such as ramjet and scramjet propulsion systems. High speed aircraft use air-breathing ramjet and scramjet engines that allow them to hover at extremely high speeds.
The detailed study is a compilation of 76 Market Data Tables and 120 Figures spread through 237 Pages and in-depth TOC on Electric & Hybrid-Electric Aircraft Propulsion Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2025-2035
USP of the Report
• A dedicated section focusing on start-up and investment landscape
• Detailed analysis, which includes both value and volume of electric and hybrid-electric propulsion system used on all the aircraft types
• Major Programs of Electric & Hybrid-electric Aircraft Propulsion System Market
Analyst’s Take on the Market
According to Nilopal Ojha, Lead Analyst, BIS Research, “The focused efforts of several aircraft propulsion system providers such as Airbus, Boeing, and other emerging aircraft propulsion system developers, such as Volocopter, EHang, and Wingcopter, among others in designing and developing eco-friendly aircraft propulsion system is one of the major factors contributing to the growth of electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market. Additionally, financial commitments and funding by government agencies for developing electric and hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system, is expected to drive the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market significantly during the forecast period.”
Key Companies Operating in The Market
The companies that are profiled in the report have been selected post undergoing in-depth interviews with experts and understanding details around companies such as product portfolio, annual revenues, market penetration, research and development initiatives, and domestic and international presence in the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market.
Companies such as Airbus S.A.S, Boeing Co, Cranfield Aerospace Solutions, 3W International GmbH, GKN Aerospace Service Limited, Leonardo S.p.A., MagniX, Safran S.A., The Raytheon Company, Siemens AG, Rolls-Royce Holdings plc., Lockheed Martin Corporation and others.
Market Segmentation of Electric & Hybrid-Electric Aircraft Propulsion Market
Propulsion: Hybrid-Electric Propulsion segment is expected to dominate the global the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market, on account of high investments that are expected to be attained in the future due to the high adoption rate in the commercial aviation industry.
Region: North America is expected to dominate the global electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market during the forecast period. The research and development of next-gen aircraft in the region are growing at a significant pace, which in turn is expected to raise the demand for Electric & Hybrid-electric Aircraft Propulsion Systems in the coming years.
Request for a Sample: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1233&type=download
View the Report: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vehicles-fluids-and-lubricants-market.html
Key Questions Answered in the Report
• What are the major drivers, challenges, and opportunities behind the demand for the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market during the forecast period 2025-2035?
• Who are the key players in the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market, and what is the competitive benchmarking?
• What are the new strategies being adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
• How is the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the anticipated revenue to be generated by the end of 2035?
• What are the trends in the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market across different countries? What are the revenue estimates for 2025 and 2035?
• Which country is expected to contribute the most to the electric & hybrid-electric aircraft propulsion system market during the forecast period?
BIS Research Related Market Studies:
• Global More Electric Aircraft Market
• Urban Air Mobility (UAM) Market – A Global and Regional Analysis (https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-unmanned-aerial-vehicle-market.html )
• Global Electric VTOL (eVTOL) Aircraft Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2025-2035 (https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/electric-vtol-aircraft-market.html )
About BIS Research
BIS Research, a premium market intelligence company, offers in-depth insights and consulting to Fortune 500 companies. We are established and known for tracking the growth of deep technologies across key industry verticals and the subsequent challenges and opportunities associated with deep tech across markets, applications, and products.
With more than 1,000 clients, over 10,000 plus primary interviews, and approximately 200 reports published in a year, BIS Research has often been sighted for its ability to track emerging tech trends early on. We provide market estimations, analysis on emerging high-growth applications, technology analysis, highly segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters that come in handy for our clients during strategic decision-making.
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc. l 39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313, l FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch