The eubiotics market is projected to grow from $5.24 billion in 2019 to $7.74 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.06% from 2019 to 2025. High growth in the market is expected to be driven by the increasing consumption and demand for meat, growing livestock diseases, and ban on the utilization of antibiotics growth promoters.
The nutrition and supplement industry is witnessing a rapid change due to rising urbanization and advanced animal feed solution in the present decade. With growth in the world population and rapid changes in comprehensive trade policies, pricing and supply chain of animal nutrition and supplements are adversely affected. Livestock producers are gradually inclining toward sustainable and natural animal feeds to enhance the animal overall performance to cater to the need for increasing animal product demand.
Over the past decade, livestock producers worldwide have been utilizing eubiotics, which are the feed additives that are important in maintaining the gut health of livestock, thus benefitting the overall health and well-being of animals. Eubiotics majorly comprise probiotics, prebiotics, organic acid, and essential oils, which, when used as an animal feed, have a direct correlation in enhancing the overall health and productivity of the animals.
The animal sector, comprising industrial livestock, and domesticated animals, is gradually catching up the adoption of eubiotics, especially probiotics. Global eubiotics manufacturers are partnering with commercial establishments to increase their footprint and the popularity of eubiotics products and ingredients across the world.
Europe Leading the Global Eubiotics Market:
The governing trends of the eubiotics market vary across different regions. The eubiotics market holds a prominent share in various countries of Europe and North America, while the adoption for this market increasing rapidly for developing regions, such as Asia-Pacific Japan, Middle East Africa, and South America.
The competitive landscape for the eubiotics market demonstrates an inclination of companies toward the adoption of strategies such as product launch and development and partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. The major established players in the market are focusing on business expansion and contracts to introduce new advanced solutions further on the existing product portfolio and to increase their global footprints in countries across the world. Novus International, Inc. (U.S.), Koninklijke DSM N.V. (Netherlands), Chr. Hansen Holding A/S (Denmark), Kemin Industries, Inc. (U.S.), Nestle Health Science (Switzerland), DuPont de Nemours, Inc. (U.S.), LESAFFRE (France), BENEO GmbH (Germany), Lallemand, Inc. (Canada) and Yara International ASA (Norway) are some of the prominent players in the eubiotics market. The market is highly fragmented with the presence of large enterprises and a large number of small- to medium-sized companies that compete with each other.
The market dynamics section of the report examines the diverse factors which govern the demand and supply of products in the eubiotics market. This analysis provides an in-depth understanding of the direction in which the market is headed and the impact of various factors on the same. This section covers various factors that are contributing to the shape of the eubiotics market i.e., drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
Request a Sample Request: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=983&type=requestUpdatedVersion
View the Report: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/eubiotics-market.html
USP of the Report:
• The report highlights not only the growing opportunities contemplated by the quantitative information but also reflects upon the grey areas or shortcomings of the market analysis through GAP analysis performed to create an adoption framework for the Eubiotics Market.
• This framework also focuses on factors and remedies to overcome gaps. The report also analyses the impact of key external business factors. The report also covers startup analysis which reflects upon the future market potential of the market.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What is the estimated global eubiotics market size in terms of value during the period 2019-2025?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by different types of eubiotics offerings, including probiotics, prebiotics, organic acid, and essential oils?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by the application segments for eubiotics, including gut health, immunity, and yield, among others?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by eubiotics in different types of forms, including solid or dry and liquid?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by eubiotics in different livestock types, including poultry, pig, ruminants, and aquaculture, among others?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by eubiotics in different end-user types, including humans and animals?
• What is the expected future scenario and revenue to be generated by eubiotics in different packaging types, including stand-up pouches/portion control and bulk packaging?
• What is the competitive strength of the key players in the eubiotics market on the basis of the analysis of their recent developments, product offerings, and regional presence?
• What are the emerging trends in the global eubiotics market?
• What is the funding and investment landscape in the global eubiotics market?
• What are the dynamics of the global eubiotics market including market drivers, restraints, and opportunities?
• What is the SWOT analysis for leading companies in the eubiotics market?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on deep technology and related emerging trends which can disrupt the market dynamics in the near future. We publish more than 200 market intelligence studies annually that focus on several deep technology verticals.
Our strategic market analysis emphasizes on market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
BIS Research offers syndicate as well as custom studies and expert consultations to firms, providing them specific and actionable insights on novel technology markets, business models, and competitive landscape.
Email: [email protected]
BIS Research Inc.
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 313,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ https://blog.bisresearch.com/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/bis-research
Connect with us on [email protected]