According to Bis Research the next-generation anode materials market was estimated at $1.3 billion in 2019 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 16.91% during the forecast period, 2020-2030.
Despite the rapid evolution in consumer electronics and transportation industries over the last decade, these industries are still being limited by low efficiency of the power sources used for manufacturing the products. Batteries take up nearly half the space of most laptops and phones. Therefore, a XX% increase in the battery energy density can make the product more efficient while creating space of better features such as improved cameras, better sound, and communication. However, the battery technology has not witnessed much advancement, with energy storage strategies still being shaped by lithium-ion batteries, presently. In addition, with the current materials and cell designs, the lithium-ion battery technology is expected to reach an energy limit within the next few years, thereby generating demand for next-generation of anode materials, which have higher energy density.
Based on the region, the global next-generation anode materials market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific and Japan, Europe, the U.K., China, North America, and Rest-of-the-World. Each region has been further segregated into countries. Data for each of these regions and countries has been provided by product type and application.
The production of graphene has been on rise, and several producers have announced multi-ton scale capacity additions. Companies that produce graphene are targeting high-volume applications where slightly diminished quality of product satisfies the application requirements while significantly reducing the prices. The price bottleneck has had its toll on the market growth, and producers seem keen to target bulk applications. While the approach seems to benefit the demand for graphene, it does not necessarily help the next-generation anode materials market. The anode market requires high quality graphene, as safety is the utmost priority in lithium-ion batteries market. With the proven applicability of graphene in high-capacity silicon anodes, the demand for battery-grade graphene will certainly grow, as end users are pushing battery suppliers increase the charging speed and capacity of batteries. Therefore, an increased demand for both low-grade as well as battery-grade graphene is expected to be witnessed
The competitive landscape of the global next-generation anode materials market consists of different strategies undertaken by key players across the industry to gain traction and market share. Some strategies adopted by the manufacturers are new product launches, business expansions, mergers, partnerships, and collaborations. Among all these strategies, partnerships and collaborations has been the popular choice in the next-generation anode materials market.
View the Report: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/global-next-generation-anode-materials-market.html
Download the Sample Report: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1000&type=requestUpdatedVersion
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• Why should an existing anode material manufacturer consider venturing into the next-generation anode materials market, and what are the future growth opportunities?
• For a new company looking to enter the market, which areas could it focus upon to stay ahead in the competition?
• How do the existing market players function to improve their market positioning?
• Which are the promising companies that have obtained financial support to develop their products and markets?
• How does the supply chain function in the next-generation anode materials market?
• Which companies have been actively involved in innovation through patent applications, and which products have witnessed maximum patent applications during the period 2014-2020?
• How major an impact will the next-generation anode materials have in 2030 on the market share of the existing anode materials that occupy the majority of the market?
• Which product segment is expected to witness the maximum demand growth in the next-generation anode materials market during 2020-2030?
• What are the key application areas from which different next-generation anode materials experienced high demand in 2019, and which application areas should be targeted by the manufacturers of different types of products during the forecast period, 2020-2030?
• Which are the players that are catering to the demand for different materials?
• How should the strategies adopted by market players vary for different product segments based on the size of companies involved in each segment?
• What are the key offerings of the prominent companies in the market for next-generation anode materials? Which regions and countries are leading in terms of consumption of next-generation anode materials, and which of them are expected to witness high demand growth during 2020-2030?
• What are the consumption patterns of next-generation anode materials across the application areas in different regions and countries during the period 2019-2030?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research (Business Intelligence and Strategy Research) is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don’t simply provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
Email: [email protected]
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 315,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ http://bisresearch.com/blog/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/3720474
Connect with us on Twitter@ https://twitter.com/BISResearch