As per BIS Research, the global on-board charger market generated $1.11 billion in 2018 and is expected to witness a CAGR of 16.31%, during the forecast period from 2019 to 2029. The growth in the on-board charger market is due to the increasing awareness among the end users toward a sustainable environment with less greenhouse gas emissions. Additionally, the stringent government regulations toward the increasing adaption of EV has been the strongest driving force for a faster deployment of this vehicle category, especially at the manufacturing level.
An on-board charger (OBC) is a crucial component in any electric vehicle drivetrain that manages the energy flow from a grid to the battery inside the vehicle. Due to the requirement for high charging efficiency, good heat dissipation effect, and a high-power density, there is a surging demand for compact and lightweight OBCs. The stringent government regulations toward the increasing adaption of EV has been the strongest driving force for a faster deployment of this vehicle category, especially at the manufacturing level. However, there is a huge challenge for the faster EV adoption among consumers due to EV range or the distance covered in one single charge. This is coupled with a lack of charging infrastructure in various countries such as the U.S., India, and some European countries.
OEM’s to Hold Dominant Share in the End Market Segment During the Forecast Period:
The global on-board charger market in terms of end market has been categorized into original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and aftermarket.
Different regions have different adoption rates for electric vehicles, and the ecosystem is built based on the available infrastructure and current automotive industry scenarios. The regions that have been identified include North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World. The chapter focuses on a country level analysis of the market and identifies key growth drivers based on a detailed push and pull force analysis, accompanied with the key technological advancements and EV trends in the regions. Since the electric vehicles market has gained significant traction in these regions, it is anticipated that a majority of the market for on-board charger will be developed in these regions in the future as well.
View the report: https://bisresearch.com/industry-report/on-board-charger-market.html
Download the sample: https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=730&type=download
Key Companies in the Global On-Board Charger Market
The report also formulates the entire supply chain of the market, along with industry trends of on-board charger, technology trends, and competitive scenario. Some of the key players identified in the report are Delphi Technologies PLC, Toyota Motor Corporation, Delta Electronics Inc., and LG Chem Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• What are the key technological and market trends of on-board chargers?
• What are the factors that are expected to drive and restrain the demand for on-board chargers?
• What are the various opportunities for the on-board chargers?
• What is the patent landscape for on-board chargers?
• What is the industry attractiveness of the on-board charger market for the existing companies as well as the new entrants?
• What is the supply chain adopted by the manufacturers of on-board chargers?
• What is the market share of the leading suppliers in the on-board chargers?
• Who are the active suppliers of on-board chargers and what are the key strategies and developments in the market?
• Which is the most preferred on-board charger?
• What is the market size in terms of value ($million) and volume, and what are the major market trends for on-board chargers across different propulsion types from 2018 to 2029?
• What is the market size in terms of value ($million) and volume, and what are the major market trends for on-board chargers across different power output from 2018 to 2029?
• What is the market size in terms of value ($million) and volume, and what are the major market trends for on-board chargers across different end markets from 2018 to 2029?
• What is the market size in terms of value ($million) and volume, and what are the major market trends for on-board chargers across different regions and countries from 2018 to 2029?
About BIS Research:
BIS Research (Business Intelligence and Strategy Research) is a global B2B market intelligence and advisory firm focusing on those emerging technological trends which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market.
With over 150 market research reports published annually, BIS Research focuses on high technology verticals such as 3D Printing, Advanced Materials and Chemicals, Aerospace and Defense, Automotive, Healthcare, Electronics and Semiconductors, Robotics and UAV, and other emerging technologies.
Our in-depth market intelligence reports focus on the market estimations, technology analysis, emerging high-growth applications, deeply segmented granular country-level market data, and other important market parameters useful in the strategic decision-making for senior management.
What distinguishes BIS Research from the rest of the players is that we don’t simply provide data but also complement it with valuable insights and actionable inputs for the success of our clients.
Email: [email protected]
39111 PASEO PADRE PKWY STE 315,
FREMONT CA 94538-1686
Visit our Blog @ http://bisresearch.com/blog/
Connect with us on LinkedIn @ https://www.linkedin.com/company/3720474
Connect with us on [email protected]