The last two years have taught many things to human beings. Remote working became a common trend worldwide, and technology usage became more crucial. The importance of having a flexible system to make things work became the centre of the meetings and this brought a major change. Working from home was widely used and the Internet along with IT systems played important role in executing it. Telstra is one of the leading brands in Australia which provides mobile network services and plans, telephonic systems, NBN, TV and more. We have created a list about why you should have Telstra in your business, let's have a look:
1) Adaptivity: Adaptive Network allows customers to create plans as per their needs. Normally phone companies give out fixed plans that the customers have to select from, and they may not sync with their requirements. But the Adaptive Mobility plan gives them the power to choose what they require most and pay just for the same. It also gives you the freedom to upgrade or downgrade your plan whenever you wish to change, and it doesn't charge any penalty to do so. In the past, Telstra mobile SIM plans used to have a limitation of committing to the same plan for 2 to 3 years with few services. The new plan allows the user to shuffle services every month if they require changes in their plan.
2) Enhanced Enterprise Wireless Connection: This one is a guaranteed service. This plan ensures that customers are getting the highest quality internet with the fastest speed at all times. It provides 5G connection with Service Level Agreement to ensure that what’s on paper is executed perfectly. It also covers cloud services, on-the-site antenna installation and real-time monitoring of the plan.
3) VoIP: Telstra provides calling over the internet for businesses, where they can connect with each other or to the customers on calls that happen via the internet. It is called Voice over Internet Protocol. VoIP telephone systems change the old method of calling via landlines to the flexible method of calling from anywhere. Businesses can do voice calls, online conferences, team meetings, sales representation, or even customer support calls through the internet.
4) ISDN: Integrated Services Digital Network or ISDN allows customers to have data and voice services digitally by replacing the public telephonic systems. Telstra gives a minimum term plan for three months. Telstra ISDN Services will soon migrate with NBN. check their website for more information.
5) World Class Technology: Telstra keeps its technology up to the latest trends so as not to let any client feel like they are using some outdated tech. They have 5G Innovation centre which helps in faster connectivity and interactive support to various industries in the market. This helps in doing work at a high speed and does not let you lose contact with customers or vendors. Telstra also provides a personalised support system to all the clients which helps in faster installation and emergency service support requirements. The installation is done on-site, so as to create a tailored connection as per the business structure and requirements of the business owner.
Vibe Voice & Data
5A Hartnett Cl
Mulgrave VIC 3170
1300 441 337