While utilizing your HP Envy 4500 Printer, assuming that its status shows it to be disconnected on Windows 10, you can at first reset and reestablish the gadget. You can then explore the issue. In the event that it endures, you can select to set it as your default printer physically. This will help in changing its status from disconnected to on the web.
To fix this HP printer offline on Windows 10, you can peruse the accompanying pieces of this post.
Fix 1: Resetting and Reinstalling HP Printers on Windows 10
Windows 10 clients can initially open Run and afterward go to Device Manager through it. You need to right-tap on your printing gadget and select the choice to uninstall it. After this you can go to the segment of Devices and Printers. Here, you need to pick Add a Printer to reconnect it to your PC. Subsequently, drivers for HP printers can be reinstalled.
• In the first place, press and hold the "Windows" button alongside the "R" key to get to the "Run" window.
• Type "devmgmt.msc" in the Run discourse box and afterward press "Enter."
Fix 2: Manually Set Default Printer on Windows 10
In certain examples, the HP printer remains offline , particularly when it is being utilized with a Windows 10 framework. As specialists would prompt, you ought to set the default printer physically. On your Windows 10 PC, you can find your gadget and afterward go to Printers and Scanners. Here, you want to check that the Let Windows Manage My Default Printer choice isn't chosen. Once checked, you want to choose your gadget name and go to Manage. Presently, you will actually want to set it as the default gadget.
• Track down your gadget on your framework.
• Pick "Printers and Scanners".
• Deselect "Let Windows Manage My Default Printer".
• Decide on the name of your gadget.
• Presently, select "Make due".
• Underneath the choice of "Deal with Your Device", you need to choose "Set as Default".
• Presently, provide a print order to check regardless of whether the HP printer showing disconnected status has been fixed.
What to do when my HP Envy 4500 printer is disconnected on Windows 10?
HP Envy 4500 Printer can show its status as Offline when disconnected mode is chosen. To investigate this issue on Windows 10, you can incapacitate Use Printer Offline Mode. This mode can be identified by going to the Devices and Printers segment on your Windows 10 PC or PC.
To assemble more data about this fix, we should go to the forthcoming segment.
Fix 1: Disable "Use Printer Offline" Option
To fix HP Envy Printer offline on this model, we recommend you debilitate disconnected mode while it is on. In Devices and Printers, you ought to find a symbol for your HP Envy 4500 printer. On right tapping on it, the choice of See Whats Printed will come. Here, you can guarantee that the Use Printer Offline choice isn't chosen.
• On your Windows 10 PC, click "Begin."
• Open "Gadgets and Printers".
• Presently, right-tap on your printer's symbol.
• Select "See what's printed."
• Uncheck "Use printer disconnected" Now, sit tight for your HP Envy 4500 printer to return on the web.
• Assuming that the situation with your gadget is still disconnected, plug it out and eliminate its association with your PC.
• Sooner or later, plug it in and with Just associate it to your framework.
• Begin your printer.
• Presently, restart your Windows 10 PC or PC.
Address- 406 Forest Trail Ct,Montgomery,Alabama,United States,36117
Phone number- 1-800-673-8163