The traditional PCB assemblies are unable to withstand high-temperature ranges, owing to their design lags. Hence, if you are working in the aerospace, automotive, or defense industry and you are into developing new-age applications, you have to opt for the Thick Film Hybrids. Hybrid Tek is the leading name when it comes to the design and manufacture of the hybrid integrated circuit. We have leading experts who have ample experience in making hybrid circuits.
Features of thick film hybrid
Before getting into the discussion of why choosing us for the job, let us tell you precisely what are these thick film hybrids.
• We use the print and fire technique for the development of these circuits.
• The process includes a combination of multiple layers of screen printing using precious and semi-precious metals like gold, silver, and palladium.
• The ceramic and metal surfaces will bear the tracks and precision resistors that we fire into the surface.
We also offer full encapsulation to provide greater environmental protection.
Our key qualities
With many companies manufacturing these hybrid circuits nowadays, it is essential for you to choose us because we have proved ourselves to be better than the rest. Let us share how we excel in our job.
1. One of the major factors that we have to monitor during the edge plating process is the amount of heat that we supply during the process. We can efficiently avoid the burrs.
2. Our extensive knowledge in thermal management and control helps us understand the applications you want to create. We will design the hybrid multilayer PCB accordingly so that it supports your product suitably.
3. The wire bonding experts working with us will always be guiding you right from the beginning to the finish of the project.
We can proudly say that our team of engineers is the best in the industry. Hybrid-Tek is ready to serve you when you need ITAR regulation compliance. We are always passionate about collaborating with research facilities so that we can contribute significantly to the development of the extraordinary applications that exhibit the progress of science and technology.
Address: 9 Trenton Lakewood Road Clarksburg, NJ 08510
Contact: (609) 259-3355
Email: [email protected]