Pressure sensors act as transducers and generate analog or digital signal based on the amount of pressure applied, typically on gases or liquids. Different types of pressure such as differential, gauge pressure, vacuum, differential and sealed are measured by pressure sensors and transmitters. Increasing industries and new technological advancements have been propelling this industry at am impressive growth rate. Portability, customization, ease of use, and automation are the key factors that pressure sensors market players use to differentiate their products and services.
IndustryARC’s latest market report on the Pressure Sensors Market says that the market is projected to grow at CAGR of 7.1% in the coming 5 years and shall grow to $7.92 billion by 2020.
Get Sample Data: http://industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=11706
MARKET TRENDS AND MARKET GROWTH STATISTICS:
Brief on Market Driving Factors:
The pressure sensors market is witnessing a tremendous growth rate in the current day and is expected to be driven by a number of factors in the future years like:
• Demand is seen to be increasing mainly due to global investment patterns.
• A vast number of industries (almost all) for detecting, differentiating different types of pressures.
• Developments in automation market are direct growth signals for this industry.
• Increasing demand from end users.
• Innovation in technology.
• Stringent implementation of various government regulations to ensure safety of the passengers in the vehicles.
Applications Analysis of the Pressure Sensors Market:
Pressure sensors are being used at an extremely high quantity in the airbag systems of vehicles. With growing automation and automotive industries, the manufacturing of cars is going to be on a rise even in the future, on a global scale. The major well-doing industries of this market are noted to be automotive, medical, industrial segment, utility, consumer electronics, oil & gas, military & defense, and aviation.
Some other applications of pressure transmitters which are increasing in adoption terms would be pressure sensing, altitude sensing, flow, level or depth sensing and leak testing.
Segment Understanding of the Market:
According to research of the past years in this market, the automotive and medical segments together held the majority of market share with automotive having the upper hand and has proven itself to be a potential market sector even in the future for driving revenue for pressure sensors industry. Growing usage of these in oil pressure monitoring, fuel pressure monitoring, nitrous pressure monitoring, transmission pressure monitoring, and tire pressure monitoring will boost the overall market during the forecast period.
REPORT SCOPE: Market Segmentation:
Pressure Sensors Market is classified into 5 broad types depending on the below given factors:
1. By Applications: Pressure Sensing, Leak Testing, Altitude Testing, Flow Testing, Depth Sensing and Transducers.
2. By Product Type: Gauge Pressure Sensor, Vacuum Pressure Sensors, Differential Pressure Sensors, Absolute Pressure Sensors and Sealed Pressure Sensors.
3. By Technology Type: Piezoresistive, Electromagnetic, Capacitive, Optical Pressure Sensing, Potentiometric, Resonant Frequency, Thermal Conductivity and Others.
4. By Verticals: Food & Beverage, Automotive, Textiles, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Water Treatment, Packaging, Paper & Pulp, Medical, Lighting & Signage, Consumer Electronics, Factory Automation and Others.
5. By Geography: Americas, Europe, APAC and ROW.
These above segments are further divided into sub categories, included in detail in this market report.
Key Market Players:
Few of the top notable competitors out of the complete list of 40+ companies of the Pressure Sensors Market which are studied in depth and mentioned in this research report are:
• Honeywell International Inc
• Omron Corp
• Schneider Electric
• Silicon Microstructures
• Sensata Technologies Inc
• Bosch Sensortec
• Endress+Hauser AG
• ABB Ltd
Make an Inquiry @ http://industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=11706