We all know how it is difficult to look stunning all the time. It is not possible to do a full-blown makeup routine on a daily basis. Some days are lazy and some days you are late. So what can we do quickly to make sure we look more confident every day?
Makeup is a must-have for me, and I never leave the house without it. The right cosmetics can alter you, increase your confidence, and showcase your greatest features when applied correctly. If you enjoy applying makeup on a daily basis, you've probably discovered that it's not enough to look your best.
We devote a significant amount of time to our daily cosmetic process. Our goal is to give you a radiant, healthy glow that lasts all day. Many people neglect to pay attention to their skincare towards the end of the day, but it is an equally vital aspect of the regimen. Fortunately, only a few simple actions are required to have healthy skin that complements your makeup.
The first step is always to cleanse. Cleansing not only removes makeup, but also removes grime, sweat, and dead skin that accumulates over the day. These pollutants will clog your pores if you don't cleanse, leaving your skin dull and even causing breakouts. Use a face cleanser that is developed precisely for your skin type.
If you have problematic skin like sensitivity, oily and others then one pro tip is to find products specifically made for the same. For example, if you have sensitive skin and you need a foundation, then look for the best cream foundation for sensitive skin.
Here are a few steps that can help your skin look fresh and beautiful:
1. Using a good hydrating moisturiser on a daily basis can improve your skin’s texture and give your skin a healthy look. There are various moisturizers available like hydrating moisturiser for oily skin or dry skin, you can choose any according to your skin type.
2. Start using an under eye cream from your late 20s to avoid fine lines, dryness around eyes and dark circles. An under eye cream for dryness and wrinkles can keep your age signs at bay.
3. A serum has lately been quite a popular step in the skincare regime. Its work is to enhance your skin and help other products like moisturizers work better.
4. A foundation and concealer will take you a long way. Try Ilana’s two in one product, a foundation cum concealer that can be used for everyday purposes.
5. A highlighter also helps in putting that extra glow along with a tint for cheeks and lips.
The above five steps are a combination of skincare and makeup, keeping your skin all ready and away from dramatic problems.