Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Global Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants Market 2022-2028”under Automotive Market Research Report Category. The report offers a collection of superior Market research, Market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
The global Electric Vehicle Fluids And Lubricants Market is projected to rise by USD 2.4 billion by 2028, according to a new report. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 16.8 percent during the forecast period. Fluids and lubricants are essential in protecting machinery and mechanical components alike from wearing down from friction. The report provides in-depth analysis and insights regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers into global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market. It offers an exclusive insight into various details such as market size, key trends, competitive landscape, growth rate and market segments. This study also provides an analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 crisis on the electric vehicle fluids and lubricants industry.
This industry report offers market estimates and forecasts of the global market, followed by a detailed analysis of the product, propulsion type, vehicle type, distribution channel, and region. The global market for electric vehicle fluids and lubricants can be segmented by product: brake fluids, drive system fluids, greases, heat transfer fluids. In 2021, the heat transfer fluids segment made up the largest share of revenue generated by the electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market. Electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market is further segmented by propulsion type: battery electric vehicles (BEVs), hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs) , plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs). Based on vehicle type, the electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market is segmented into: commercial vehicles, passenger vehicles. The passenger vehicles segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market. On the basis of distribution channel, the electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market also can be divided into: aftermarket, OEMs. The OEMs segment held the largest share of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market in 2021 and is anticipated to hold its share during the forecast period. Electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market by region is categorized into: Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Rest of the World (RoW).
- brake fluids
- drive system fluids
- heat transfer fluids
By propulsion type:
- battery electric vehicles (BEVs)
- hybrid electric vehicles (HEVs)
- plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PHEVs)
By vehicle type:
- commercial vehicles
- passenger vehicles
By distribution channel:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Rest of the World (RoW)
The greases market is further segmented into e-motors, bearings, CV joints, others. Among these, the CV joints segment was accounted for the highest revenue generator in 2021. Furthermore, the heat transfer fluids market has been categorized into batteries, e-motors, power electronics, others. The drive system fluids market is further divided into gears, e-motors, others.
The report explores the recent developments and profiles of key vendors in the Global Electric Vehicle Fluids and Lubricants Market, including Afton Chemical Corporation, Castrol Limited, Dober Chemical Corporation, Electrolube Limited, Engineered Fluids Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Fuchs Petrolub SE, Infineum International Limited, Kluber Lubrication NA LP, M&I Materials Limited, Motul S.A., PANOLIN International Inc., Petroliam Nasional Berhad, PolySi Technologies Inc., Royal Dutch Shell plc, The 3M Company, The Lubrizol Corporation, Total Energies SE, Valvoline Inc., among others.
Historical & Forecast Period
This research report provides analysis for each segment from 2018 to 2028 considering 2021 to be the base year.
Scope of the Report
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
- To classify and forecast the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market based on product, propulsion type, vehicle type, distribution channel, region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market.
Why Choose This Report
- Gain a reliable outlook of the global electric vehicle fluids and lubricants market forecasts from 2022 to 2028 across scenarios.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Stay ahead of competitors through company profiles and market data.
- The market estimate for ease of analysis across scenarios in Excel format.
- Strategy consulting and research support for three months.
- Print authentication provided for the single-user license.
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,00,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ sub sectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]