Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “mRNA: Therapeutics and Global Markets” under Life Sciences Market Research Reports Category. The report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and Market reports.
This report is an analytical business tool with the primary purpose of providing a thorough evaluation of the global mRNA Therapeutics Market for the prevention of infectious diseases (through prophylactic vaccines) and treatment of chronic (e.g., cancer, heart diseases) and several other rare diseases.
The report considers only “Western” or modern drugs and excludes any other type of drugs such as alternative therapies. This report covers technologies used for the development and delivery of mRNA therapeutics.
This study aims to analyze the dynamics and forecasts of the mRNA therapeutics market worldwide and provides key market propositions over a five-year forecast period. The report covers developed and emerging markets, and it provides -
- Detailed description, including demographics and cost burden, of various diseases including types of cancer (e.g., breast cancer and others), cardiovascular diseases (MI, IHD, etc.), infectious diseases (COVID-19, Zika, influenza, rabies, etc.), respiratory disorders, diabetes and rare disorders such as cystic fibrosis, OTC disorder, propionic acidemia, TTR amyloidosis and melanoma, among others.
- Detailed description and analysis of current mRNA therapeutics (mRNA vaccines, drugs and therapies).
- Market characterization, unmet need, and market size and segmentation (by region, segment, diseases).
- The current state of the market and the key markets for its future development.
- Major regional trends.
- Market drivers and restraints.
- Detailed market projections through 2026.
- Global competitive thrust in terms of competition and market shares.
- Key marketed and pipeline (research and development) products along with information about their regulatory status.
- Strategic landscape (mergers and acquisitions).
- Regulatory structure: new regulations that will influence the development of the mRNA therapeutics market.
- Pricing and reimbursement.
- Observations and conclusions on the future of mRNA therapeutics.
- Profiles of market participants and associations.
- 32 data tables and 32 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for mRNA therapeutics
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2020, estimates for 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Highlights of the major developments, pandemic threats, therapeutic developments, and technological developments of the mRNA therapeutics market
- Discussion on significant advantages of mRNA over protein or DNA-based delivery systems and description of demographic and economic trends, and outlook of the mRNA therapeutics market
- Evaluation of current market size and forecast and information on prophylactic vaccines, vaccine discovery and development, and R&D activities
- Analysis of the various innovative therapeutics as well as new promising vaccines intended for the prevention and treatment of various chronic and infectious diseases
- Assessment of regulatory structure, pricing and reimbursement scenario, and pipeline analysis of the new molecules & therapeutics
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players of the industry, including Amgen Inc., Eli Lilly and Co., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Johnson & Johnson and Novartis
Browse our full report with Table of Content :
About Bharat Book Bureau:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Market Trends & Analysis, Forecasts Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Email: [email protected]