AnyFlip Software Co.Ltd, the popular technology provider among digital publishing industry, has released new features for the brochure maker. For commercial website owners, it will be the great news for them to conduct online marketing.
Commercial websites always publish the new and hot content regularly to keep the customers up to the trend. The brochure maker developed by AnyFlip company works as a highly effective digital publishing tool, and as such, there is no doubt that this brochure maker is an ideal tool for commercial websites. The new features are listed below:
* Batch convert PDF files to one or page flipping brochures
* Create digital brochures with rich media such as video, audio, images, and more
* There is User password list available and you can revise after publishing.
* Users can easily embed the brochures in its commercial website with the provided codes.
* AnyFlip makes the published brochure mobile friendly, which will be greatly convenient for targeted customers to reach with mobile devices.
* Now users can publish the Exe digital publication correctly on Win10.
* One-click to share the digital brochures on social media.
Jason Chen, CEO of AnyFlip believes that this upgraded brochure maker is bound to meet the requirement of business owners who are eager to expand the mobile market. “With the outstanding features our software offers, it definitely will help website owners to stand out from the crowed,” says Jason, “With AnyFlip, you can easily prepare the content for online marketing. We provide all the editing tools for you. Everything will be easy in here.”
In other words, AnyFlip will help to make the attractive brochures for the commercial website, which will optimize the content and bring traffic to the commercial website. For more details, please visit AnyFlip official website: http://anyflip.com/.
AnyFlip Software Co. Ltd, headquartered in Hong Kong, is a well known digital publishing software provider. It provides multiple solutions for creating interactive brochures for commercial websites.
For Media Contact: