FIX 5B00 ERROR IN CANON PRINTER
If you are facing problems with the Canon printer printing issues a document. The printer will print pages until the waste ink tank doesn’t get full. But if you’ve started seeing an error code 5b00 in your printer display, then you need to resolve it. This article will let you know how you can fix the 5b00 error and start a trouble-free printing All-in-one Canon Inkjet printers are suitable for home, business, school, and others to improve productivity. ij.start canon is a website to download Canon printer drivers, you can also visit the www.canon.com/ijsetup website for the same. The ij.start canon setup process for every Canon model is almost similar; however the download through www.canon.com/ijsetup or ij.start canon setup and installation process may differ. Some factors need to be in mind while choosing an inkjet printer for you. You can easily set up your Canon printer through drivers from ij.start canon, wireless connection, USB, and a few components.
Why does error code 5b00 occur?
The error 5b00 on your Canon printer display represents that the ink absorber is about to the full, and you need to zero it soon. Though the printer boosts just like another day, print, scan, or other features will encounter trouble, or you’ll see 8-10 times lamp flash frequently without resulting in an output.
How to solve canon printer error code 5b00?
The error 5b00 in your canon printer may occur again when the machine ink absorber gets full again. Hence, read all instructions so that next time you solve the error 5b00, you’ll know how to resolve it in a better way;
Make sure your printer ink level in the cartridge is full. If the ink level is low, replace it.
Fix through Resetting software or service tool:-
Resetting software is generally called Canon Service Tool and is available on the canon printer site. This tool maintains the device and overcomes the 5b00 issue on your canon printer. Canon Service Tool is used when you replace any of the machine parts.
• Download the V3400 version from the canon printer official site.
• Double-click on the V3400 canon service installer tool to run on your PC.
• During the installation, you’ve to set up the printer into service mode.
• Connect the power cable to the switch outlet.
• Now, press and hold the resume button and power button.
• Then, release the resume button, but 5 times the power button is still holding.
• Release the resume and power buttons.
Reset the waste ink counter:-
• Unplug all the connections and cables from your printer. E.g., main power source, USB connection.
• Reconnect the power cord to the printer and plug it into the wall outlet.
• Press down the power ON button and hold until the printer resets itself.
• If you see all the lights stable on your Canon printer model, release the ON button.
• When the green light stops flashing, press and release the ON button twice.
• The green light blinks again and gets stable.
If you still see the error 5b00 in your canon printer display, then it’s time to Contact Canon Support the Canon Printer helpline number 1-855-800-3376 team.
Address-Geneva, Ohio, United States, 44041